Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
spengler

Post your lfcc pics here!

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

How can take everyone such a good pictures of there photos? I always have lights on them that ruin the pics :(

Same, that's why I bought a scanner after my first convention :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Xenomorph said:

Same, that's why I bought a scanner after my first convention :D

Good idea. Maybe my dad's scanner is working. I'll try it out right away :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

How can take everyone such a good pictures of there photos? I always have lights on them that ruin the pics :(

i scan mines in  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ach, no it doesn't, Ilona! It's turned out great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151334292@N07/35503809124/in/dateposted-public/

This is my Dean Cain collection. It won't let me insert is as a photo so I can only add the link :(

Hi IIona, if you go to share photo, then click bbcode and copy and paste the code straight in to the text box in this forum then in preview you should be able to see it. Thats how I managed it and it took me ages and I probably looked like this :saiyan:  by the end :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, charlesberg said:

Hi IIona, if you go to share photo, then click bbcode and copy and paste the code straight in to the text box in this forum then in preview you should be able to see it. Thats how I managed it and it took me ages and I probably looked like this :saiyan:  by the end :D

omg thank you! It worked :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, charlesberg said:

your welcome, you have an awesome collection there!

Thank you. I have met more actors but I still think every minute of the day about meeting Dean every day at lfcc. He even remembered my name at the photoshoot so that made it even more special. I was planning to get 1 autograph and 2 photos but after meeting him I wanted more lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y9dvQjE.jpg

Some of my favourite photos/guests from the week-end :-). Pilou Asbæk was a great surprise, he was so engaging and funny (autograph and photo shoot)! I hope he comes again! I met Mads Mikkelsen last year, and even though he was way busier this year, he was still really nice. Valene Kane was great! We had a nice chat about The Fall and Lyra Erso, her autograph is very personalised. And she remembered my name during the photo shoot. Lovely guest! I was really looking forward to meet Alan Tudyk and I was not disappointed. He is very friendly and funny! I ordered a K-2SO sketch and I loved how he signed it, with my name, a quote, his signature and character name. It looks great! During the photo shoot, he was happy to pose if you asked him to. His talk was great fun too. Michael Madsen commented my name at the autograph table because it was close to his grandmother's name, and so he remembered my name during the photo shoot too. It happened only once before that a guest remembered my name a few hours later, but twice this LFCC. Nice :-)!

Edited by Marie-Loup
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love seeing everyone's photos! I had such a good time at LFCC. I've been wanting to meet Benedict Cumberbatch for so long so thank you Showmarsters for making my dream come true! He is such a lovely in person. I also met Mads Mikkelsen, Benedict Wong and Steven Yeun and they were lovely too :)

IrWNhvf.jpg

HtO64sf.jpg

x57p7rA.jpg

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh! I wish I'd been there on the Sunday so I could have gotten the duo Mads/Ben shoot. Some of these photos are great. :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, spengler said:

What was the purpose of the alpacas? Was there a reason they were selling them?

Commerce.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lokinestro said:

Ahhh! I wish I'd been there on the Sunday so I could have gotten the duo Mads/Ben shoot. Some of these photos are great. :(

Aww that's a shame but your photos with them are great! :)

Edited by Liz3379

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raylenth said:
15 hours ago, spengler said:

What was the purpose of the alpacas? Was there a reason they were selling them?

Commerce.

And because idiots will buy anything.

I have a lime green one called Gary.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lokinestro said:

Ahhh! I wish I'd been there on the Sunday so I could have gotten the duo Mads/Ben shoot. Some of these photos are great. :(

Next time Sian 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, natedammit said:

And because idiots will buy anything.

I have a lime green one called Gary.

We have 2 real ones so don't need pale imitations.  Though the fake ones are a lot less bitey and kickey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post your photo's,i've really enjoyed looking through them.

On a side note,not sure if this is just me,but,when I tried looking through this thread yesterday,it kept freezing/locking my browser up(explorer) i'll have to try a different browser it it's an on-going problem.

All other threads scrolled ok.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Captain_Kronos said:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post your photo's,i've really enjoyed looking through them.

On a side note,not sure if this is just me,but,when I tried looking through this thread yesterday,it kept freezing/locking my browser up(explorer) i'll have to try a different browser it it's an on-going problem.

All other threads scrolled ok.  

What browser? Also can you give me a time please? The logs are insanely long, a time gives a better indication of when to search for the error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

We have 2 real ones so don't need pale imitations.  Though the fake ones are a lot less bitey and kickey.

Oooh, so many questions. Do you ride them? Do you milk them? Do you eat them? Are they lime green?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...