LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

5 minutes ago, etmuse said:

Yes, another update will be coming.

cool..thanks.   I arrange my schedule before I go for each day... I have OCD lol   My flight is 7am thursday but I can always update schedule when reach hotel and have them print it if needs be... they are always good like that... the reception staff always ask to see my autos and pics too each day I return lol :)

5 minutes ago, szs said:

I can`t figure out when I have to be there on Saturday with Batch 1 , normal ticket, photo with Chris Lloyd and Tom Wilson. Please advise.

Their joint shoot starts at 12:55, so if you can be there for about 5 minutes before the start, you'll be grand. :smile:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, szs said:

I can`t figure out when I have to be there on Saturday with Batch 1 , normal ticket, photo with Chris Lloyd and Tom Wilson. Please advise.

starts at 12:55  i believe gold will go first then standard batch 1 so would arrive there just before 12:55:)   Photo Area D

Edited by HeartDT
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Naboo79 said:

Michael has a talk on both Friday and Sunday. I think he's the only one with two solo talks (which is odd when a lot of guests don't have any talks).

What time are his talks on both days?. Sorry, I can't see the schedule plan. It goes blurry when I zoom in. 

Edited by Beth

4 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I assume you mean with the diamond pass? It is with Tom and is the only photo with Tom included in the pass. What day? Times are on the schedule in the Green Screen area

Thanks. Yes, I meant with the diamond pass. I was also wondering what kind of ID is acceptable to collect the diamond pass?. I don't have a passport or driver's license. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Beth said:

What time are his talks on both days?. Sorry, I can't see the schedule plan. It goes blurry when I zoom in. 

Have you clicked in the schedule, it should open in a seperate page?

A few users have had similar issues.

1 minute ago, Beth said:

Thanks. Yes, I meant with the diamond pass. I was also wondering what kind of ID is acceptable to collect the diamond pass?. I don't have a passport or driver's license. 

I believe you can show the card you made payment with as ID :)

• Moderators
Just now, brrwsklly101 said:

Saturday

Yes, shouldn't have any issue at all, go to John first then over to Benedict as batch 12 will be the back end of that session.  Alternatively you could go to Benedicts afternoon shoot instead.

51 minutes ago, Beth said:

You can use the bank card that you bought the tickets with.

35 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

dang it in bed now for early start tomorrow of finishing packing and schedule is updated.... do I wait till morning to check or get up nowto see if I have any changed arrrgghhh lol   

Wait.

55 minutes ago, Jonny Average said:

Seems we lost the Original Enterprise Captain's Chair prop on Saturday now!

I was a bit sad about that too. I didn't see why we couldn't keep it for the people that were wanting to meet Walter. I know it's not as good as seeing him, but a prop shoot with the original Enterprise Captain's chair is something.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Thank you Etmuse

I've got my system worked out now for whenever there are changes, so I can get it out with minimal work... (needless to say I still hope there aren't many more changes...)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kelligrafie said:

I was a bit sad about that too. I didn't see why we couldn't keep it for the people that were wanting to meet Walter. I know it's not as good as seeing him, but a prop shoot with the original Enterprise Captain's chair is something.

Getting a photo with a Prop is now a comic con tradition, for me. Having a new prop, well that's awesome. If they have it available, maybe use it. Anyone getting the New Gen Chair would probably get it too, great addition and comparison to show off to fellow trekkers and non trekkers alike. 

Okay, so I wanted to buy a photoshoot with Pilou Asbaek on the Saturday, but it has flagged up a *slight* clash. This below is my schedule for the evening (if I get Pilou):

Finn Jones - 16:10 - 16:50 (photo area C) - Diamond Pass

Pilou Asbaek - 16:45 - 17:00 (photo area F)

Mads Mikkelsen - 17:00 - 17: 55 (photo area C) - Batch 2

Is this doable or should I not bother getting Pilou's photoshoot?

Obviously with Finn I *should* get through earlier having a Diamond Pass, and I won't get through straight away with Mads anyway as he'll have his Diamond and Gold passes to get through first. I was just worried as Pilou didn't have a long slot for his session.

Any ideas? I'm guessing Finn first, dash over to photo area F for Pilou then back to C? This schedule is giving me a headache, haha!

• Like 1