Latest Guest Announcement - ADRIENNE KING

showmasters

• 5 months later...

Aw,that's really sad to hear,i met her yesterday and she was such a lovely,lovely lady and spent time with everyone she met,she was constantly busy whenever i went past,she did say to me she was really surprised that she was so busy and hadn't stopped all day,she was probably absolutely shattered by the end of the day(she still had a queue at closing time,just before I left)

I wish her the best and hope she gets well soon. 

Edited by Captain_Kronos
typo

2 hours ago, amicusfengriffen said:

Hi guys, can someone pass on this post because I have been in touch with the lovely Adrienne who is suffering something rotten and is currently feeling pretty much abandoned by both her hotel and Showmasters. No one has been in contact or offered any support - not even a doctor - so she has took it upon herself to upgrade her flight back home to first class. Feeling even worse than yesterday she is seriously worried that she might be too ill to fly back tomorrow so if anyone could go out of their way to give her the TLC that she clearly needs it would be so so much appreciated.

Just an FYI but this has been dealt with in another thread amicus.

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Just an FYI but this has been dealt with in another thread amicus.

Which thread, I can't find anything on it. Highly disturbing. She's still tweeting as of 51 minutes ago that she needs help....

20 minutes ago, Rotor_1999 said:

SM have deleted the thread, mate - keeping up appearances etc.

They wont have been deleted Rotor, they will have been hidden.  For reasons I don't know, despite you addressing me directly with your comments, I am not nor have I ever claimed to be a moderator or a representative of Showmasters, so I can only guess because it is a private matter between her and showmasters.  I'm not sure why you think I can do anything about it or have done anything other than my comment to amicus, I was only trying to let amicus know that you were relaying the information and that Queen was trying her best.

I am not involved with this, I do not know the circumstances and cannot help I'm afraid.

Queen is a volunteer for Showmasters.  She is home in Germany and is sick herself.  I totally understand your concern for Adrienne but she is doing what she can.

I do hope this can be resolved soon and that Ms King is ok.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Okay, seeing some no doubt caught this little saga while I was off I think I owe everyone a reply.

There is no thread which has been deleted. I was off for a couple of hours and checked the logs and spoke to the only other mod currently around. I have no clue what this is on about. Neither has a thread been hidden, I see those too.

The original posts were in a busy thread and probably the person asking couldn't find them again. There was one member banned now after their posts turned bang out of order. These posts have meanwhile been hidden, yes. They were not banned for trying to get help, they were banned for getting rude and abusive after I did a little more research on their IP.

I was very upfront with what I did. I have contacted a number of people like I promised. I did get a reply at 2.41 PM saying "on it" which I posted about here. At 3.47 PM I got a message from someone else saying they were aware of it and would handle it. That one I didn't confirm on here because I couldn't come online.

I did a fly by visit later and saw Adrienne was still posting about being ignored on Facebook. I messaged everyone again at 5.24 PM UK time asking what had happened. I only got one reply so far. but that one says Jason himself went to see her. I do not have further details other than I can tell this has happened before I got that message. And if I had, these involve medical issues of a third person and I would not post them here.

The only thing I can and will post now. Might have been too much already, but as this was wildly discussed on Facebook I will put that on here until I am told to take it off.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 2