Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Big Guest Announcement Friday (10th Feb) at 7pm

They confirmed on FB that it's a first time SM signer. So could have been to UK before to sign just not with SM. I'll throw out Brett Dalton or maybe Chloe Bennett?

Dalton is elsewhere, but Chloe Bennett would be nice

I know he's somewhere else in June but is he somewhere else at the same time as LFCC? If not he could still come.

Going to go ahead and hope it's someone from one of my fandoms. I could do with good news!

Leigh Whannel

• Like 1

Steven Yeun...TWD

i'd take that!!!!

anyone from TWD and I'll be happy. I know Lauren Cohan announced herself for a con in london but then it wasnt all confirmed and everything so it fell trhough. she wants to do a london event so im crossing my fingers for her, although i doubt it will be.

• Like 2

Going to go ahead and hope it's someone from one of my fandoms. I could do with good news!

Leigh Whannel

I can dream!!

Leigh Whannel

I can dream!!

You and me both!!

I think Showmasters should give us a bit more of a clue........first time signer doesn't narrow it down massively!!!!

• Like 1

It's not Diego Luna... or Leigh Wannel! :poki:

If your gonna be mean at least spell it right :P

Btw has anyone thought of Lucas Till the new Macgvyer double shoot with him and RDA

• Like 2

It's not Diego Luna... or Leigh Wannel! :poki:

If your gonna be mean at least spell it right :P

Btw has anyone thought of Lucas Till the new Macgvyer double shoot with him and RDA

Spelling was taken directly from yours, John, so HA! :P lol

I want it to be Diego or Chris but then I will die and if they cancel i will die more. And if they won't cancel i will die in front of them. You haven't seen me going crazy yet. Kim Coates last year was just a medium level of craziness.

• Like 1

Felicity Jones .............. :whistling:

• Like 1

If you could serve up some love for Game of Thrones I'd appreciate it. If you can get some Emilia Clarke you can name your diamond pass price (as I am assuming there will be one for this guest regardless).

Edit: Before anyone chips in and tells me where to take this post, this is not a suggestion. It's an ambitious guess worded like a wishful hope.

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 2

This is what am i talking about. I have two more days until the anouncement and i am pile of nerves. If that's Diego Luna I will die. It will probably be someone else, but now I am all it is him.

• Like 3

I'm thinking Sam Neil?

Edited by minchb
  • Like 3