Big Guest Announcement Friday (10th Feb) at 7pm

I posted on here who was announced on the Facebook page and now my comment has been deleted. Sorry, I didn't know the Facebook post was made in error; I just thought you were announcing it earlier than advertised as it had gotten out or something. I'll not mention who was announced; my lips are sealed.

• Showmasters Admin

Has it been deleted now because I can't see anything?

Yes.

It's not deleted, it has gone back to sleep. The Gremlins woke it up early. No more Toblerone for them.

Couldn't have put it better myself :D

It is not Diego Luna... idk if I can start crying or not

There's more than 1 announcement tomorrow night, Rory, there's still a (extremely small :poki:) chance! :smile:

The funny thing is that idk if I want him to be announced lol. Maybe it will increase my obsession with him and that's not good. Oh gosh i can't keep it together anymore! I will explode one day

• Like 1

No new hints on twitter yet :(

No "new" hints... Is there "old" ones... Did I miss something?

There is a big hint in this thread if you can find it.

Besides first time signer and ....hmmm The Gremlins made that FB mess.... Most actors from Gremlins aren't first time signers.... Meh probably overlooking stuff, I'll just go to bed and wake up tomorrow for the announcement

If you have seen what can only be described as the fantastic malfunction on Facebook, please do not share it, and keep it as the nice announcement at 7pm on Friday that it should be :)

i saw it! i cant believe you managed to get tom hiddleston to LFCC!!!!!! well done showmasters...

.... ;)

he would be a cool guest we will get him one day

Edited by Starbug

Can...can I still guess, even though I already know? This very confusing now :unsure:

Yeah, the fun's sort of sucked out of it now. Alas, we can still guess who the others are going to be, Wrong Name! :thumbsup:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1