Big Guest Announcement Friday (10th Feb) at 7pm

I posted on here who was announced on the Facebook page and now my comment has been deleted. Sorry, I didn't know the Facebook post was made in error; I just thought you were announcing it earlier than advertised as it had gotten out or something. I'll not mention who was announced; my lips are sealed.

Can i bribe you anything for the name? I hate waiting...

People can try, but..... :poki:

Only if they wanna make a enemy of QS.

I posted on here who was announced on the Facebook page and now my comment has been deleted. Sorry, I didn't know the Facebook post was made in error; I just thought you were announcing it earlier than advertised as it had gotten out or something. I'll not mention who was announced; my lips are sealed.

It's okay I know who is now anyway...

It's okay I know who is now anyway...

I missed it so will wait until tonight : - )

I missed all the fun and games yesterday so i'll have a guess (please dont laugh if its massively wrong) but along the games theme Maisie Williams or Kit Harrington as first time signers.

Im excited though not just for the first time signer announcement tonight but all the other ones as well. Roll on 7 o'clock

Edited by WayneLee
  • Like 1