Latest Guest Announcement - FINN JONES

I honestly don't see it. I am not saying that to have all the admiration circle, I honestly feel like this photo is horrible. Finn looks great.

I think the majority of people think they look rubbish in pictures but they don't really.

I look old. I hate all pics from LFCC2015 to be honest. I hid them all.

I honestly don't see it. I am not saying that to have all the admiration circle, I honestly feel like this photo is horrible. Finn looks great.

I think the majority of people think they look rubbish in pictures but they don't really.

Except me, cos I know I look horrible to everyone. (And I'm not saying that for sympathy or anything)

I look old. I hate all pics from LFCC2015 to be honest. I hid them all.

I think I look horrific in most of my Sherlock ones, particularly the 1 I had with Benedict unfortunately :crying:

I really hope he'll come this time. I look like s*it in my only pic with him. Did I mention that I love him?

15338771_10155539875423452_1473735114948

With this photo we can guess that you love him. It's great one :smile:

Not wishing to make you jealous but I went to school with him. Really nice guy.

Haha, personally I'mnot jealous although I'm pretty sure to have him as a classmate could be fun. Finn is a nice guy, I've met him several times :smile:

Well I am not in love with this lady. She was there by mistek and the heart was drawn on her by mistake.

No, they are not boobs, just hearts.

I am not jealous about someone going to school with Finn. I am jealous of someone touching him in general, bur I am happy he was a nice guy and still is.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I have watched 5 episodes and I want a photo shoot with all 3.... (Even tho I've met Jess before at showmasters) want another shoot. Great little show so far. ❤️X

I have already had shoots with both Finn and Jess so am reluctant to get them again however if a duo was announced I would be game for that :P

• Like 1