Key Cast TV Show Guest Announcement Tomorrow @ 7pm!

probably not but a guess worth having... Rick Moranis who was of course posessed by the "keymaster" spirit in the first ghostbusters film.... way off the mark most likely but i would love an original ghostbusters panel :D

im not even going to comment on the fakebusters reboot of this year...

As much as I want you to be right, Ghostbusters is not a TV Show.

mar_rgb2.jpg

Touché. lol Rick Moranis isn't in it, though. :smile:

Exactly. :lol: I even checked if he was doing a voice before I replied. :P

Can we have "a twitter clue" nothing so far

I don't know who it is so no clue :)

Is that a clue ;) Is it the Silence?

You don't know or you actually don't want to talk, I know a guy who will be able to break you and make you spill the beans, Jack Bauer...

Ok stop the guessing game I got it, it has to be Kiefer Sutherland

I just realised I'm going to be on the phone with a counsellor at 7pm tonight so I'll miss the initial craze. Darn.

You'll be too distracted to realise how much anticipation there'll be, Tanith, you don't know how lucky you are! lol :smile:

I just realised I'm going to be on the phone with a counsellor at 7pm tonight so I'll miss the initial craze. Darn.

Just say 'oh I really need to pop to the loo can you hold for a moment' click click click

Where are your priorities ;)

As a massive fan of the original (yes that is me dressed as a Ghostbuster in the Hamley's Christmas Toy Parade last month as my profile pic) I personally hated the reboot. Nothing to do with them being girls (the cartoons and comics have had many kickass women as Ghostbusters over the years, as well as those who cosplay as GBs as well) it just wasn't funny. At all. Not one laugh from me.

Exactly! Should be treated as a movie in and of itself rather than comparing and shaming it with the original! :thumbup:

If it didn't want to be compared to the original then it shouldn't have been related at all, let alone try to shove it down your throat throughout the entire film. Every step they did something, (original actors, quotes, Slimer, Stay Puft) to remind you of the original, and a lot of the time this brought the whole movie to a halt, and remind you how much better the original is! If they had tried to do their own thing then it might almost have been almost passable, but they didn't. I could go on for a long time about how poor this film was in it's own right, but won't. This thing came off as a bad parody of Ghostbusters instead of the tribute/reboot they wanted it to be.

Anyway...

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Just say 'oh I really need to pop to the loo can you hold for a moment' click click click

Where they should be :smile::whistling:

As a massive fan of the original (yes that is me dressed as a Ghostbuster in the Hamley's Christmas Toy Parade last month as my profile pic) I personally hated the reboot. Nothing to do with them being girls (the cartoons and comics have had many kickass women as Ghostbusters over the years, as well as those who cosplay as GBs as well) it just wasn't funny. At all. Not one laugh from me.

Exactly! Should be treated as a movie in and of itself rather than comparing and shaming it with the original! :thumbup:

If it didn't want to be compared to the original then it shouldn't have been related at all, let alone try to shove it down your throat throughout the entire film. Every step they did something, (original actors, quotes, Slimer, Stay Puft) to remind you of the original, and a lot of the time this brought the whole movie to a halt, and remind you how much better the original is! If they had tried to do their own thing then it might almost have been almost passable, but they didn't. I could go on for a long time about how poor this film was in it's own right, but won't. This thing came off as a bad parody of Ghostbusters instead of the tribute/reboot they wanted it to be.

Anyway...

Was waiting for you to appear Wrong Name, I know how much you loved the reboot haha

Edited by only_jay

Anyway...

I suddenly regret pointing out liking the reboot now... *hangs head* :crying:

Anyways... Terry O'Quinn! :eek:

Anyway...

I suddenly regret pointing out liking the reboot now... *hangs head* :crying:

Anyways... Terry O'Quinn! :eek:

Don't regret anything. If you liked it, that's fine, I'm glad you did. What I posted above was my personal opinion on the film. I'm sure there's plenty of movies that I like that other people don't. :smile:

(And Terry would be a great guest!)

Mental health and sense of well-being versus Comic Con announcement adrenaline rush... I can't even lie, this is genuinely conflicting.

Mental health and sense of well-being versus Comic Con announcement adrenaline rush... I can't even lie, this is genuinely conflicting.

Mental health definitely. The announcement will still be there when you are done. And whoever it is I seriously doubt they will sell out in an hour or so if it's someone you want.

• Like 3