Guest Suggestion thread

Raylenth

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)
Alexandra Breckenridge (Walking Dead, True Blood, American Horror Story & Family Guy)
Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls, Un-Real & Life Unexpected)
Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)
Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko, The Last Airbender & Aim High)
Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

• Like 1

Obviously all of this is a good bit of fun but do Showmasters actually look at this? If so does it actually help them choose guests?

I don't want the fact that Paul McGillion said on twitter he'd love to come, to go unnoticed!

Please make it happen! :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Groge511 said:

Obviously all of this is a good bit of fun but do Showmasters actually look at this? If so does it actually help them choose guests?

I don't want the fact that Paul McGillion said on twitter he'd love to come, to go unnoticed!

Please make it happen! :D

They do look at it Groge, but there so many factors involved with booking guests it's not as straightforward as just 'oh lots of people are asking for X lets get them'.  They are of course aware of the majority of guests that are wanted as it usually ties into the popular films and TV series, but I think its more useful for the actors you might not normally think of.  With respect, it's obvious that tons of people want Kit Harrington, Emilia Clarke, Robert Downy Junior, Chris Evans ect, but they might not realise that a lot of people might like to see someone that's not a 'roll off your tongue name'

I'd say if anyone communicates with an actor who says they would like to attend, send showmasters an email with the information and leave it between them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tony1975 said:

Can you please try to get some of the cast from Land of the Giants? Only started to watch it late last year on The Horror Channel and quickly became one of my favourite shows.

I love that show!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

And me love her in both Buffy and Wrong Turn

Not to mention Tru Calling, Dollhouse etc.
She could easily be a diamond guest, that I and many other fans would spend crazy money on.
I've got at least three things I'd have to get signed by her.

• Like 1

Would love some more Stargate guests, Rainbow Sun Franks and David Blue tweeted me they would love to come! 

Would also love to meet Tony Amendola, Claudia Black, Rachel Luttrell, Connor Trineer, Robert Picardo, Christopher Heyerdahl to name a few :-)