Extra Guest Day ADDED - JEREMY RENNER - Friday

Can I change my saturday ticket for Friday?

Same here I'm attending Friday and Saturday, only have 2 photoshoots on Friday, wish I could swap, would have gone for a Jeremy Renner Friday shoot if it was announced from the start, it's supposed to be a lot quieter and would make my Saturday run smoother, but I supposed it wouldn't be possible...

Doesn't harm to ask....

• Moderators

Nothing has been confirmed yet about what the 'Friday situation' is for diamond passes, for autographs or for photoshoots.

He's still also there Saturday and Sunday, like before, so nothing will be 'moved' as such.

• Moderators

will the diamond pass also have a photo shoot opportunity for friday?

As I literally said in the post right before yours: nothing has been confirmed yet for diamond pass holders about Friday.

will the diamond pass also have a photo shoot opportunity for friday?

As I literally said in the post right before yours: nothing has been confirmed yet for diamond pass holders about Friday.

Yeah sorry, I was too fast typing my comment :P

Personally, I think that as he's just there for 4 hours, any diamond tickets should stay as sat / sun , to give other people a chance. The diamond ticket holders are guaranteed to meet him on Sat or Sun, anyway.

Fingers crossed,

Personally, I think that as he's just there for 4 hours, any diamond tickets should stay as sat / sun , to give other people a chance. The diamond ticket holders are guaranteed to meet him on Sat or Sun, anyway.

Fingers crossed,

Even though I am diamond for him I completely agree. Maybe allow the non-diamonds to change days on things like photoshoots. Mind you, may be tricky to do at such short notice.

Can I change my Saturday photoshoot ticket to Friday? That clears one clash on Saturday ;)

You're about the 100th Person to ask now. Still hat doesn't change the fact that we have no confirmation on this yet. :P

As I said before, I very much doubt any changes will be allowed. But this is personal opinion and not confirmed.

CONFIRMED:

Diamond Pass Autographs will start on Friday.

As of me typing this swap of days for photoshoots is NOT POSSIBLE. A Change may be implemented to this depending on sales for Friday, but right now it is a no. It's really a Timing Thing with the schedule. Please be patient, the Office know about this and if there is a Change it will be announced. 200 more People asking is not going to force a Change. ;)

• Like 1

CONFIRMED:

Diamond Pass Autographs will start on Friday.

As of me typing this swap of days for photoshoots is NOT POSSIBLE. A Change may be implemented to this depending on sales for Friday, but right now it is a no. It's really a Timing Thing with the schedule. Please be patient, the Office know about this and if there is a Change it will be announced. 200 more People asking is not going to force a Change. ;)

That's awesome QS as I have a nice Hawkeye canvas to have signed and now I don't have to do the Krypton factor challenge with it through the crowds of Saturday.

Now if we could have that Diamond photo Friday it would be awesome as I could have me and Jeremy holding it for the photo.

Thank you for the update, Queen_Sindel. If I get there in time I might try and get my diamond pass auto done on Friday. Saves the crazy that Saturday might be. If I don't manage on Friday, might save it till Sunday. Really depends if there is any changes to Jeremy's schedule over the Sat and Sun.