Guest annoucement tommarow at 7pm on Facebook

Why is it £110? £55 dolph £30 carl

can you see where they are on sale? I cant find a link to buy with days ect

I guessed it takes place on Sunday as it is listed at the foot of the buy tickets page under other Sunday photo shoots.

• Like 1

Agrred. I'm not paying 30 extra than the individual prices,despite the fact it's an awesome photo op.

Seems it's Sunday only, right at bottom of list after talks

I'm sure I only paid £20 for a Carl photoshoot in Cardiff Comic Con, but hey this is London and I suppose the extra is because you get both together!

im only going on the Saturday or id of got one. I know its more than them both together but its BOTH of them together in 1 shot. I think its a great idea I just cant afford to make 2 days.

Agrred. I'm not paying 30 extra than the individual prices,despite the fact it's an awesome photo op.

Seems it's Sunday only, right at bottom of list after talks

I'm sure I only paid £20 for a Carl photoshoot in Cardiff Comic Con, but hey this is London and I suppose the extra is because you get both together!

Pretty sure every combo photo shoot I've done with SM up until now , had the total equalling (or maybe fiver extra max) the individual photo shoot prices

£30 now? Would be worth it for me but prices are going up all the time. I wonder if this has anything to do with the current GBP/USD exchange rate. I have met Carl twice before but I was going to have him sign 2 photos already signed by Dolph when he is in Glasgow in August. I assume his price there will go up as well. Combined photoshoot is brilliant but is it worth the extra £110 since I already have the Dolph diamond pass? Decisions, decisions!

£30 now? Would be worth it for me but prices are going up all the time. I wonder if this has anything to do with the current GBP/USD exchange rate. I have met Carl twice before but I was going to have him sign 2 photos already signed by Dolph when he is in Glasgow in August. I assume his price there will go up as well. Combined photoshoot is brilliant but is it worth the extra £110 since I already have the Dolph diamond pass? Decisions, decisions!

Can you not upgrade your Dolph photo (as part of the Diamond package) for the joint one?

just reading it there is no set date? the main one says 29th (Friday) but on the what you are getting bit the date is a ( ? ) so it could happen on the Saturday. im already doing 5 and the amouth of clash's I had last year its a huge risk as the ones ive got really mean a lot to me to have

Can you not upgrade your Dolph photo (as part of the Diamond package) for the joint one?

No. What forms the diamond pass is set and cannot be altered.

We didn't leave the Euro, we have never had the Euro as a currency ;) Also for accuracy's sake we haven't left the EU yet and won't for at least 2 years. If you have been following the news the pound has flatlined and the exchange rates have split massively. Cost of bringing in anyone from overseas at the moment is going to be a lot more.