Guest annoucement tommarow at 7pm on Facebook

Matt Smith

Sean Bean

Liam Neeson

Johnny Depp

Simon Pegg

I'd literally die if it ended up being one of those lol one can dream... I literally have no idea who it would be but its exciting stuff! Its my Birthday today so I'm hoping I can spend some of my money on something 2night besides booze! lol :poki:

Well, with one clue (if it even was one!) for this guest, I have to say that the guess that has made most sense to me is someone from Cinderella, but really I have no idea for this one as there isn't anything to go on. Roll on 7pm!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Well, with one clue (if it even was one!) for this guest, I have to say that the guess that has made most sense to me is someone from Cinderella, but really I have no idea for this one as there isn't anything to go on. Roll on 7pm!

Come on Wrong Name you're normally spot on fella !

Come on Wrong Name you're normally spot on fella !
But I need something to go on! This could be anyone!

Good guest but he is a constant at all SM shows so chances are many people have already met him or don't want to meet him.

He is a great guy all the same and the joint photoshoot will be popular, though on the negative side this will just take Dolph away from signing even more than at present...