MASSIVE MASSIVE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT SAT 7PM

Jennifer Lawrence or Jeremy Renner would definitely fit, given the clues. Are those even clues, though? Always so cryptic and teasing, SM. Nah, I dunno. I'll remove myself from the guessing game early because either way, it sounds like there's no way in hell I'll be able to afford this guest regardless. Have fun guessing!

I met Jeremy many years ago at a weekend convention (not a signing event). Top bloke. Loves a beer and loves to dance. Really nice guy. Got some photos somewhere in the house.

Is 'very much in demeaned' a clue or just a spelling mistake?

It's a spelling mistake.

Hmmmm not so sure as Diamond is also done different!!!

I've left it because I wasn't sure myself and I didn't want to delete any possible clue. But it's really very likely both spelling mistakes.

Just got "Who can't wait for the Hustle and bustle of #LFCC?" on Twitter. Capital H along with other clues so far, I'm gonna jump on the Jeremy Renner bandwagon (American Hustle).

Jennifer Lawrence is also in American Hustle. I'll be so shocked if it's her. I really hope it is.

Edited by TrinityKiller24

Just got "Who can't wait for the Hustle and bustle of #LFCC?" on Twitter. Capital H along with other clues so far, I'm gonna jump on the Jeremy Renner bandwagon (American Hustle).

Also:

'It's also fun seeing the people that get the clues, and those who completely miss all of them.. it's quite comical..'

Comical = Marvel comics?

Jennifer Lawrence is also in American Hustle. I'll be so shocked if it's her. I really hope it is.

I had forgotten she was in it too. Ok, I'll amend that it could be Jeremy or Jennifer.

Also:

'It's also fun seeing the people that get the clues, and those who completely miss all of them.. it's quite comical..'

Comical = Marvel comics?

Also:

Some of my clues are so damn good I just want to take a bow.