MASSIVE MASSIVE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT SAT 7PM

I have no money until next Wednesday so if it's someone I want to meet then it'll probably be sold out by then, I'm actually close to tears :(

Same I don't get any money till Monday so if it sells quick like they are suggesting I'm gonna be absolutely gutted :(

Same here :(

It's at times like this I wish I could find a job and not be on jobseekers as I'm probably not gonna be able to afford it anyway :(

• Like 3

could very well be eddie murphy,when you consider the other beverley hills cop actors that are going to be there,plus on twitter it said this actor had also been to america,there is eddie murphys movie coming to america,which might be a strong coincidence

I reckon Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty solid guess considering Katniss is the girl on fire and always hits her targets. That and a lot of guests would be very happy considering the popularity of The Hunger Games and X Men.

• Like 1

Don't aim for Star Wars only as it was stated it should please everyone. So i assume it's someone not from one fandom.

Mark Sheppard

He said it would please the fans, so that means the fans of whatever the guest is in. He didn't say it'll please everyone in general.

Will they be there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

That will be stated when they post who the guest is along with the details, they won't say before.

Thank you mod...oh wait!

I've threatened to make her an honorary mod. But I am too nice for that. :P

It's nice to see how many people have said Jeremy Renner though... I thought the heat had broken my poor brain and my guess was mad. :lol:I

I just found it amusing someone can make statements for someone in power when they have none themselves. Jason (aka Mr. Showmasters) seems a very 'hands on guy' and deals with questions so hopefully he'll answer and put a few minds at ease :)

You can be helpful on here without being a mod or being Jason. Raylenth was spot on with her reply, these details will not be revealed before the announcement.