Make new friends

article-1209563-0634EC4C000005DC-308_233Are they any worse than these though?

Is that a Dr Pepper bottle or a fizzy cola bottle?

Either way, I bought fizzy cola bottle scented hand wash for my kitchen - it smells amazing and gives me cravings everytime I wash my hands (which is now excessively frequent...)

*rings bell at tompain* SHAME.

Come on Tanith - in a thread about making friends, ringing the shame bell at someone is not the best way to go about it!

Huh.... you mean that's why I don't have any? :o

Might be a factor.

Still, I'm willing to give you a second chance - I'd feel bad about depriving someone the opportunity to experience the awesomeness of my friendship.

Come on Tanith - in a thread about making friends, ringing the shame bell at someone is not the best way to go about it!

Might be a factor.

Still, I'm willing to give you a second chance - I'd feel bad about depriving someone the opportunity to experience the awesomeness of my friendship.

Hey tompain how r u my friend?

Might be a factor.

I suppose I could give you a second chance if I choose to overlook the Dr Pepper addiction.

I pity you! Whilst I do like the products the first few times I walked passed, not even came in, I developed a headache!

The first time I ever went in, I had to leave within the first three minutes because it was overpowering. Now I barely notice it (I even miss it when I'm not there!) and apparently I always smell of it. One time I'd been off for three days straight, and somebody asked if I worked at Lush because I smelled of the store.

So I guess if you're looking out for me at the event, just follow your nose! If you start to get a headache, you'll know I'm near.

Might be a factor.

I suppose I could give you a second chance if I choose to overlook the Dr Pepper addiction.

It's not so much a addiction, it's more of a....fetish.

:lol:

Might be a factor.

Haven't tried the chewy sticks you seem to like so much, but I did have a Dr Pepper flavoured cocktail last week that was pretty awesome! If you like alcohol, which I do.....

I'm going with 2 friends, who I will ditch in an instant for someone who is willing to encourage my inner nerd and talk about collecting video games, marvel, dc, star wars, lord of the rings... heck I will probably talk people to death in the queues :thumbup:

For the record Dr Pepper is the absolute bomb!

Might be a factor.

Haven't tried the chewy sticks you seem to like so much, but I did have a Dr Pepper flavoured cocktail last week that was pretty awesome! If you like alcohol, which I do.....

I'm teetotal but it's nice to know that I already have a drink of choice for if I do decide to hit the bottle!

• Like 1

I don't drink either but the idea of a Dr Pepper cocktail actually makes me feel faint. :o Who comes up with these things?

There's a lot of weird flavours out there but they must be nice to some people - remember the brown bread ice cream phase? I've also seen, but not tried, recipes for garlic ice cream! :spew: