Make new friends

I'd probably be either 'Benedict Stalker' or 'Not a cat or a man' given that people seem to assume I'm a bloke. It must be because I've got 'Ray' in my user name?

You know I have been tempted to change yours to "honorary mod" since the first Sherlocked got announced. :D But I like the cat one. :D

• Like 1

How, after all of that, am I still the only potato?!

Anyone reading this conversation out of context is going to wonder what we are all on.

I'd probably be either 'Benedict Stalker' or 'Not a cat or a man' given that people seem to assume I'm a bloke. It must be because I've got 'Ray' in my user name?

I've never assumed you were a guy... :D

Aww, you say the sweetest things.

• Like 1

How, after all of that, am I still the only potato?!

Anyone reading this conversation out of context is going to wonder what we are all on.

I did say at one point that this had turned into a weird thread! I'm just joining in now.

I always thought you were a girl. It's the girly style of writing that made me think you're a girl!

Why is Wrong Name Tinkerbell's Kartoffel? And what are the ranks anyway? I can smile really nicely to get a new better rank than Gaffer lol

Edited by RoryMcGarrett

I always thought you were a girl. It's the girly style of writing that made me think you're a girl!

Why is Wrong Name Tinkerbell's Kartoffel? And what are the ranks anyway? I can smile really nicely to get a new better rank than Gaffer lol

:smile: You saying I have girly writing, eh, eh eh? :thumbup: Re the ranks there is a post somewhere on the forum that lists all the different levels, I'll see if I can find it but QS will probably know it. It shouldn't take you too long to work up to the next level as they are only small jumps at the lower end. IIRC once you get over 1000 post's you are talking thousands between the different ranks.

Edited by Raylenth

Long story. It has to do with the only words I can say in German and trying to come up with a new rank title for tompain100 when QS turned on me!
  • Like 1

Long story. It has to do with the only words I can say in German and trying to come up with a new rank title for tompain100 when QS turned on me!

I didn't turn on anyone. I am a mean evil mod. Look at me like at Regan in "The Exorcist" - head turning may occur at any time... :firedevil:

• Like 1