Make new friends

I'm coming from Aberdeen by myself. Anyone is welcome to join me for mega good bants

I'm coming from Northampton by myself. Anyone is welcome to join me for mega awkward silences.

To be truthful, it'll be the same for me haha. I am so rubbish around new people. I make big plans and then I'm like nope.

• Like 1

Always add each other on Facebook and Twitter. Could be easier for you and everyone else to talk at the event

If anyone fancies doing this happy to talk comic con on twitter! My twitter tag is in my sig ;)

Always add each other on Facebook and Twitter. Could be easier for you and everyone else to talk at the event

Been speaking to someone a fair bit on Facebook. Plan on saying hi at the con. Will probs bottle it last minute lmao.

I'm just awkward. And this is my first LFCC alone so a wee bit feared too.

Always chatty whilst waiting otherwise I will no doubt be running around like a lunatic for all my stuff!

This is pretty much how I spend my summer con:

gif-nostalgia-Favim.com-1341406.gif

I'm going with my cousin this year (her first time after being bribed/persuaded as I needed someone to go with me) So this will be me and her the only difference is she will be my slave for the weekend :) - but if you see me and her no mentioning slave please ;)

Been speaking to someone a fair bit on Facebook. Plan on saying hi at the con. Will probs bottle it last minute lmao.

One thing I do as well is if the people around me in the queue seem open to conversation I often comment on what they have bought to be signed - it's a good opening and it's nice to chat to people for a bit whilst you are all waiting.

I don't find it easy to speak to people but I do try and things like that are a good ice breaker I think as we all have that in common.

• Like 1

One thing I do as well is if the people around me in the queue seem open to conversation I often comment on what they have bought to be signed - it's a good opening and it's nice to chat to people for a bit whilst you are all waiting.

I don't find it easy to speak to people but I do try and things like that are a good ice breaker I think as we all have that in common.

Think thats how I start conversations or just which guests have you met in general as some people just do photo shoots!

• Like 1

I'm coming from Aberdeen by myself. Anyone is welcome to join me for mega good bants

I'm coming from Northampton by myself. Anyone is welcome to join me for mega awkward silences.

Samesies! (Technically just outside of Northampton, but Northampton nonetheless.)

Everyone's as excited/nervous/sweaty as each other - a perfect bonding starting point in itself :D

If you like meeting sweaty nervous people, we should definitely say hello at the end of the Saturday. At that point in the day I've become both minging and anti-socially awkward.

• Like 1

Everyone's as excited/nervous/sweaty as each other - a perfect bonding starting point in itself :D

If you like meeting sweaty nervous people, we should definitely say hello at the end of the Saturday. At that point in the day I've become both minging and anti-socially awkward.

Fantastic. That'll be just after Rutger rejects my marriage proposal so I'll definitely need a friend.

Just look out for the tw*t in the hat​.

Fantastic. That'll be just after Rutger rejects my marriage proposal so I'll definitely need a friend.

He would be a fool to say no!

But in the possible/likely event that he does decline your generous offer, we can cry and sweat in a corner somewhere. I'll bring some Dr Pepper flavour chewy stick sweets things to comfort eat (maybe share them, will have to see how badly you take the rejection...).

• Like 1

But in the possible/likely event that he does decline your generous offer, we can cry and sweat in a corner somewhere. I'll bring some Dr Pepper flavour chewy stick sweets things to comfort eat (maybe share them, will have to see how badly you take the rejection...).

I will be on my own I need company

Again with the Dr Pepper sticks D:

I will be on my own I need company

Trouble is aftab that even when people are on their own you can be very busy and it's very hard to know when you are going to be free. I intend to be there all day on Friday to try and get Mads auto but as we don't know when the photoshoots will be until the week before the event or even when you'll be able to get into the auto queue it's very hard to arrange to meet at the event during the day itself as you simply don't know when you are going to be free therefore I don't know that anyone will be able to say to you 'yeah, come and meet me at 12 by this stall' for example.

The best thing to do in my opinion is to just chat to people in any queue you find yourself in and pass the day with casual contact - or go to the forum meet up if you can.

• Like 1

Again with the Dr Pepper sticks D:

I love them the same way other people love....for example....their mothers, or the first born child.

You don't have to live like this.

They are Dr. Pepper - what's the worst that could happen?

Tompain 100 hope to meet you at LFCC

He'll be easy to spot, he'll be the one having a breakdown at the revelation that Dr Pepper actually isn't very nice.