Make new friends

This has become quite a weird thread. :BRUISED:

It's the kind of thread where you can post random crap, and anyone who doesn't reject you based on your weirdness could be considered a friend.

And you are fully embracing that!

Where has this idea that I'm weird come from :no:

Pretty much all I've doneis rock up to the loner party, proclaimed my love for Dr. Pepper, which despite negative opinion in here, is an exceptionally popular soft drink beverage, claiming an 18% market share[1] with worldwide net sales of approximiately $6.2billion [2], despite the overall declining soft drink market (particularly in the US, where approximately 88% of all Dr Peppers are sold). Alongside this, I also declared myself a fan of the spin-off confectionary 'Dr. Pepper Juicy Twists', a product not readily available in the UK but which appears at conventions and US-based sweet shops, which combine the fruity flavour of Dr. Pepper with a chewy, licorice texture.

And Tanith judged me :(

This has become quite a weird thread. :BRUISED:

It's the kind of thread where you can post random crap, and anyone who doesn't reject you based on your weirdness could be considered a friend.

And you are fully embracing that!

Where has this idea that I'm weird come from :no:

Pretty much all I've doneis rock up to the loner party, proclaimed my love for Dr. Pepper, which despite negative opinion in here, is an exceptionally popular soft drink beverage, claiming an 18% market share[1] with worldwide net sales of approximiately $6.2billion [2], despite the overall declining soft drink market (particularly in the US, where approximately 88% of all Dr Peppers are sold). Alongside this, I also declared myself a fan of the spin-off confectionary 'Dr. Pepper Juicy Twists', a product not readily available in the UK but which appears at conventions and US-based sweet shops, which combine the fruity flavour of Dr. Pepper with a chewy, licorice texture.

And Tanith judged me :(

tumblr_inline_o81wttGK2W1s71afg_500.gif

Can we? That's reassuring-- I can't seem to make any friends, really. I don't understand why!

I've encountered the same problem, but after a lot of soul searching, examining my childhood and looking deep within my psyche for answers I finally understood why...

It's everyone else's fault.

• Like 2

I like to think that everyone looks like their profile pic from on here! I'm usually disappointed when there aren't a bunch of celebrities or animals queuing up to meet the guests!

You definitely look like yours, still remember last year's experience :angel:

• Like 1

I like to think that everyone looks like their profile pic from on here! I'm usually disappointed when there aren't a bunch of celebrities or animals queuing up to meet the guests!

You definitely look like yours, still remember last year's experience :angel:

For what it's worth, I still look like my face.