Guest Cancellation - Finn Jones & Jessica Henwick

Damn, I'm so annoyed with myself. I got an auto from her last year but missed the photoshoot so was hoping for that opportunity this year! Grr!

I done the opposite got her photo but wanted her auto this year maybe winter or NXT summer fingers crossed
  • Like 1

I think it might be time for SM to start talking again about those six yet to be announced guests they mentioned after the Sam Neill cancellation. The BIG Game of Thrones talk is starting to look a little slim, especially if Natalie Tena cancels again.

• Like 2

I think it might be time for SM to start talking again about those six yet to be announced guests they mentioned after the Sam Neill cancellation. The BIG Game of Thrones talk is starting to look a little slim, especially if Natalie Tena cancels again.

The Natalia Situation is still being investigated. SM will confirm as soon as they can.

Also as mentioned a couple of times, it is still three months to go til the Show. There will be plenty of more announcements, including Game of Thrones.

I have Finn's autographs and picture but not professional and I wanted to have the professional photoshoot. But now I am happy I've decided last year tp go to him when he was sitting by himself most of the time. If he'll attend LFCC again I am more than sure there will be massive queue to him.