Guest Suggestions start here!

malky

Andy Murray?

Well one hopes he would be otherwise engaged at the French Open :P

As a complete tennis fanatic, any retired players not coaching, commentating or pundit-ing at Roland Garros would be amazing. Laver maybe? Rafter? Clijsters? Lendl, if you could talk him away from Florida for long enough?

And I will never say a bad word about Showmasters ever again if you get Richie McCaw.

With Brad Pickett being announced I would love to see other UFC fighters announced either for this show or future Showmasters events.

The UFC is such a fast growing sport and has got a lot of UK fans.

It would be amazing if you could get Michael Bisping and/or Conor McGregor at an event.

Why Colchester?

Why not?

Just wondering why Colchester was selected. Is it likely to stay there for future events?

Its going to be difficult to get there from Birmingham.

agreed, have to get train into london, tube across london, and then come back out again up with train up to colchester. fine for people who live in that area but a nightmare to get too for most. A national express coach is 5 hours. no thanks.

• Like 1

Fair enough if it doesn't work for you but it's the same issue for a lot of the non London ones for a lot of people. For the Milton Keynes ones I have to get a train from just before Colchester, into and across London and out the other side. So same issue just in a different direction.

• Like 1

Fair enough if it doesn't work for you but it's the same issue for a lot of the non London ones for a lot of people. For the Milton Keynes ones I have to get a train from just before Colchester, into and across London and out the other side. So same issue just in a different direction.

100% agree. The journey in and out of London and across the tube is the same others have been doing for years when travelling up to MK. It's the same journey just in reverse, it just a fresh load of people being a little more inconvenienced.

Yes to Shannon Briggs!

Be good to get some new boxing names that haven't met or been before...

Carl Thompson

Lloyd Honeyghan

Jim Watt

Terry Downes

Naseem Hamed

Tyson Fury

Overseas be great to see

Morales

Micky Ward

Chavez Sr

Iran Barkley

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Phillips

Ian wright

Steve Bull

Niall Quinn

Tony Adams

Paul Dickov

Bobby Charlton

Paul Scholes

Dennis Law

Roy Keane

Peter Schmeichel

Denis Irwin

Bryan Robson

Jamie Carragher

David Seaman

Thierry Henry

Dennis Bergkamp

Patrick Vieira

Gary Lineker

I can never understand why Tyson is in such demand. Baffles me

Isn't Tyson banned from the country?

No. He has done several tours in the last few years.
He was still banned in December 2013 due to a change in law. Has it been lifted since?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea and this post is more than likely to late but I was wondering what the chances are of bringing The CANNON to Sportsmania next weekend?

He's a great Boxer with an amazing personality which will bring in the people and he's still here in the uk after his 1st round ko tonight. Well done CANNON!

LETS GO CHAMP!