2016:- 50th anniversary of star trek.

dan r h

this year is the 50th anniversary of star trek and I think showmasters should have mostly star trek guests from all shows + films at many of there events this year to celebrate half a century of the show and they should get the remaining cast of the original series + all the cast of next gen,ds9,voyager,enterprise & the cast of the new films.

I hope a lot of people reply to this because then showmasters will listen to us.

please reply.

p.s. it is also the 50th anniversary of the 1966 batman series so get some of the remaining guests from the show like =

adam west - batman.

burt ward - robin.

Lee Meriwether - catwoman from the 1966 film.

julie newmar - 1st catwoman.

:cool: .

• Like 3

I'm surprised there hasn't been any news of a Destination: Star Trek (which Showmasters helps organising in some capacity) considering the anniversary.

My dad's the big Star Trek fan and he's still missing some actors (with Takei being the biggest want), but I too am hoping for a couple of Star Trek related actors this year (Raphael Sbarge, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Zachary Quinto, Alice Eve, Jennifer Morrison, Anton Yelchin, Petter Weller, Dwight Schultz, Rick Worthy, Brian Thompson, Whoopi Goldberg, Michelle Fobes, William Lucking, Daniel Davis and especially Jeffrey Combs)

I really hope we get to see a number of Star Trek guests this year, especially some of the cast from the original series. Ideal situation would be another DST event, it seems like they still send out the occasional thing on Twitter which gives me some hope there is a future for the event.

I think this is a Brilliant idea! I have met a few stars but I would love to meet loads that I'm missing esp George Takei.

As the spring lfcc is Star Wars based why not make the summer Star Trek based? There are so many stars from Star Trek who are multi-franchised.

I say AYE!! :-)

I think this is a Brilliant idea! I have met a few stars but I would love to meet loads that I'm missing esp George Takei.

As the spring lfcc is Star Wars based why not make the summer Star Trek based? There are so many stars from Star Trek who are multi-franchised.

I say AYE!! :-)

The problem with the summer is the official 50th event in the US is days after. As Showmasters are a partner in official European events they might not want to step on their US cousins toes.

The 50th status can be counter-productive - the actors/agents know there is a high demand this year. Might be easier in 2019 to celebrate 50 years of Trek in the UK.

William Shatner's got at least 16 events lined up for this year.

Destinations can be counter-productive too - you'd save the best guests for those, so your best hope is that a destination has been organised and guests arranged on the quiet.

Star Trek Next Generation:
Harry Groener (Tam Elbrun)
Brian Thompson (Second Officer Klag)

Star Trek Voyager:
Autumn Reeser (Ventu Girl)
Emily Bergl (Bethany)
Daniel Dae Kim (Gotana-Retz)

Star Trek Deep Space Nine:
Clara Bryant (Chandra)
Harris Yulin (Marritza)
Brian Thompson (Inglatu)

Star Trek Enterprise: