Thanking Queen Sindel and Mods

Yes, great work to all the mods.

To QS: You were the one guest I didn't get to meet this weekend, and I did go looking for you on Saturday after I saw you write on here that you helped on the Organisers stand on Friday. I'll have to catch you at the next one, you'll have to bring some 8x10s with you so we can all get them signed! ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks everyone. :smile:

Well done QS - you do an awesome job on here :D

But Mr Twitter deserves a pat on the back too.

Thanks! ;) means I don't have much time to come on here but it's another good way of helping people :)

To QS: You were the one guest I didn't get to meet this weekend, and I did go looking for you on Saturday after I saw you write on here that you helped on the Organisers stand on Friday. I'll have to catch you at the next one, you'll have to bring some 8x10s with you so we can all get them signed! ;)

I was only there for a little while as I wasn't officially working until getting roped in full day Sunday. I said it before, this was supposed to be my weekend off. :lol:

Signing autographs is David's area. :P

• Like 1

When do the JPEGs get uploaded?

:ninja:

You really want a new user title, do you? ;)

Give it a few weeks, yes. It's massive amounts to deal with.

I have a reputation to maintain.

:cool:

I was only there for a little while as I wasn't officially working until getting roped in full day Sunday. I said it before, this was supposed to be my weekend off. :lol:

Signing autographs is David's area. :P

I'm voting for a full mods signing area next year! With all mods from past and present!

That could be a new con game, "Where's QS". The attendees all get a book when they come in and you get points for each mod you spot and mark off.

• Like 1

That could be a new con game, "Where's QS". The attendees all get a book when they come in and you get points for each mod you spot and mark off.

:lol: I just suggested that in one of the RDA topics when someone said they were looking for me.

Hello everybody,
I've got a question about the jpegs.
Had to order it at the Con in London?
Or how funtioniert this exactly. I would like my photoshoots
Photos as jpegs.
Thank you in advance for your help. :smile:

Hello everybody,

I've got a question about the jpegs.

Had to order it at the Con in London?

Or how funtioniert this exactly. I would like my photoshoots

Photos as jpegs.

Thank you in advance for your help. :smile:

Once the photos go online a link to the image galleries will go up here. Just click on the link and follow the instructions.