LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

I'm just wondering about this Access to a dedicated chill out room A private room with drinks and snacks stocked throughout the weekend

it is on the plan, if you look at Level one by the superstage you can see it listed

Just to clarify when you say L1 National hall - you mean the balcony area over looking the ground floor?

And thanks for the floor plan, puts my mind at ease for the 6 overlapping shoots on Saturday morning.

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

I'm just wondering about this Access to a dedicated chill out room A private room with drinks and snacks stocked throughout the weekend

it is on the plan, if you look at Level one by the superstage you can see it listed

I did just add it, because I realised it was missing.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Apologies if this has been asked but I can't see it - is it possible to know which guests are to have the VT queue tickets for each day?

Thanks

Paul

We won't know this until on the day and this can also change as the day goes on dependant how busy a guest is. I would imagine all of the bigger name guests will be on VQ tickets

ok, having a bit confusion marrying the plan up w/ the other diagrams on the net but it all looks cool. odd that Kurt's way up on another floor/area, but it all looks pretty well set out for what i need and doubtless all will be clearer after Fri wne i'm actually inside and can make mental notes.

You're right, I had to look five times, but finally found the small print near the Superstage...I hope the size of the font used is not an indication of the size of the room lol!

• Like 1

Judging by the plan above. Will I need to go upstairs to get a VT for Christopher Llyod

Yes. They are handed out at the respective signing areas.

Due to not having much experience in this. Do people normally run to get VT as I have bad knee conditions

Hello. This will be my first convention, so sorry if this is a stupid question!

If I want to get a VQ ticket to see a guest for an autograph, where do I get them from? Is it the main desk or will there be someone around near the zones where the guests are signing? I don't want to miss out, so I want to know where I need to head as soon as I get there!

Judging by the plan above. Will I need to go upstairs to get a VT for Christopher Llyod

Due to not having much experience in this. Do people normally run to get VT as I have bad knee conditions

Usually no, as it's not allowed, but with these diamond pass guests and gold passes also needing VQ's for them, I can imagine those VQ's will go extremely fast, even if everyone strolls to the signing area's...

• Moderators

Rules are you shouldn't run anyway, if you get caught particularly by TooTall you'll get told off.

Hello. This will be my first convention, so sorry if this is a stupid question!

If I want to get a VQ ticket to see a guest for an autograph, where do I get them from? Is it the main desk or will there be someone around near the zones where the guests are signing? I don't want to miss out, so I want to know where I need to head as soon as I get there!

At the place where the guest will be signing.

No running otherwise you'll make Too Tall angry (and you wouldn't like him when he's angry!). People do tend to do a slightly faster than normal, yet calm, walk to go straight for the VTs though, yes.
  • Like 1

Awesome! Seems like a lot of floor hopping on the Sunday for me :lol:

Forgive my idiocy, but the main entrance is the one opposite the station? Or have I got it wrong? The Olympia site isn't loading properly on my phone :(

The main Entrance is on Hammersmith Road, not the one next to the station.

Though presumably the queue will head back towards the station, otherwise it would cross the gold/YALC one. We don't want to cross the streams.

• Like 2