LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

• Moderators

I have a clash on Saturday with Sigourney Weaver and Charles Dance. I am batch 3 for both of them but I was thinking because Sigourney also has Diamond people to deal with would it be better if I went to her later shoot? Or should I say to the staff at her first shoot that I have a clash? Any help/advice would be great thanks ^_^

I'd personally go to the second shoot, eases the pressure of rushing around

I have a clash on Saturday with Sigourney Weaver and Charles Dance. I am batch 3 for both of them but I was thinking because Sigourney also has Diamond people to deal with would it be better if I went to her later shoot? Or should I say to the staff at her first shoot that I have a clash? Any help/advice would be great thanks ^_^

I'd personally go to the second shoot, eases the pressure of rushing around

Thanks ^_^ I was thinking that and I think it is the best thing to do. Thank you for the help, I know it's crazy here atm xD

• Like 1

Thanks QS,are the photo areas close to each other for the five minute dash? Also off topic but do you know when the MJF autographs for diamond passes (batch 2) are so I can throw that in to my schedule? Thanks

The floor plan should come up Monday. You should have received an e-mail with the autograph times, check your spam folder maybe.

Thanks QS,are the photo areas close to each other for the five minute dash? Also off topic but do you know when the MJF autographs for diamond passes (batch 2) are so I can throw that in to my schedule? Thanks

The floor plan should come up Monday. You should have received an e-mail with the autograph times, check your spam folder maybe.

Thanks QS just found it...

Stupid question alert!

Can't see it anywhere else so apologies if I've missed it...

For the prop shoots, do we queue up when the time comes or can we book a ticket/slot earlier in the day? I'm wearing a Shield-oriented shirt/accessory and so don't want to miss out on the Shield shoot....

Thanks B)

Just show up and pay on the day.

Hi,

I'm grateful for the reply, however my question is whether we can buy early on the same day. I.e. - if the session starts at 1330hrs, do we queue at that time or can we buy a ticket, say, at 1000hrs that morning?

I can't find any reference to "Wrestling" anywhere, there is a section on sunday at around 1pm which says "Wrestling" is this some actual wrestling and in which case who is involved? Or is it a panel of some sort? (in which case, who is involved?) Sorry if I have missed this somewhere

Stupid question alert!

For the prop shoots, do we queue up when the time comes or can we book a ticket/slot earlier in the day? I'm wearing a Shield-oriented shirt/accessory and so don't want to miss out on the Shield shoot....

Thanks B)

Hi,

I'm grateful for the reply, however my question is whether we can buy early on the same day. I.e. - if the session starts at 1330hrs, do we queue at that time or can we buy a ticket, say, at 1000hrs that morning?

I'd presume you can purchase your tickets at any time and just come back in time for your session.

Edited by Last-Resort

• Moderators

Stupid question alert!

Thanks B)

Hi,

I'd presume you can purchase your tickets at any time and just come back in time for your session.

The way it works is you show up at the particular time of the shoot and pay as you go, you don't prebook before hand, you literally hand over your cash at a table in the shoot area and the phito is taken

• Moderators

Am i correct in thinking if for example i am batch 4 for a photo shoot i can go to batch 1 ( or any other number) with a gold pass?

Yes golds go before batch 1 and have priority at all shoots except diamonds where they go second, if you can't make it for the start of the session with gold you can join the line at any time.

Edited by StuartG2198

Just a few questions:

1. So Robert Englund has only 1 standard photoshoot time on Sunday? (make up photoshoot excluded)

2. I'm batch 2 and have 2 tickets so would I take both photos at the same time or would I rejoin the queue?

3. Any idea how much the Hogwarts prop shoot will cost & do we book on the day?

4. If I book a Neve Campbell shoot on Sunday will it likely mean I'm in the afternoon slot now?

Edited by NOES86

Stupid question alert!

Thanks B)

Hi,

The way it works is you show up at the particular time of the shoot and pay as you go, you don't prebook before hand, you literally hand over your cash at a table in the shoot area and the phito is taken

Thank you again :-)

Very much appreciated. I'll make sure I'm at the correct place early, then!!

• Moderators

Stupid question alert!

Thanks B)

Hi,

Thank you again :-)

Very much appreciated. I'll make sure I'm at the correct place early, then!!

No probs!!

Without going through all 21 pages, whats the shield and hogwarts prop photos? I can't find any info at all on prop photos other than the ones with the actors?

It wouldn't have taken you long to find the answer if you had looked! ;) We don't know yet.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Without going through all 21 pages, whats the shield and hogwarts prop photos? I can't find any info at all on prop photos other than the ones with the actors?

It wouldn't have taken you long to find the answer if you had looked! ;) We don't know yet.

As above we have no further info once we know something more we will post.

Just a few questions:

1. So Robert Englund has only 1 standard photoshoot time on Sunday? (make up photoshoot excluded)

2. I'm batch 2 and have 2 tickets so would I take both photos at the same time or would I rejoin the queue?

4. If I book a Neve Campbell shoot on Sunday will it likely mean I'm in the afternoon slot now?

1. I haven't looked, but that sounds very likely as guests who do multiple shoots usually only do 2 (including his makeup shoot).

2. Same time, just make sure the crew (especially the photographer) knows you have 2 tickets.

3. Usually the prop shoots are £5. Just queue up at the right time and pay as you have it taken. No need to book.

4. I don't know what batch number she's up to now but most likely, yes.

So can we go to any of the shoots throughout the day? Cani go to the RDA 2 shoot instead of 1 as Charles Dance clashes

You can go to any shoot after your batch number is called, so if you have a low batch number, yes you could go to the later one instead.

Just a few questions:

1. I haven't looked, but that sounds very likely as guests who do multiple shoots usually only do 2 (including his makeup shoot).

2. Same time, just make sure the crew (especially the photographer) knows you have 2 tickets.

3. Usually the prop shoots are £5. Just queue up at the right time and pay as you have it taken. No need to book.

4. I don't know what batch number she's up to now but most likely, yes.

Appreciate the help. :)

• Like 1