LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Oh, I don't usually ask questions like this, (as I never want to try folks patience) but if I understand it correctly Hayley Atwells first photo session at 09:55 on Saturday being only 30 mins will probably just be batch 1 & 2. My worry is that I have batch 3 and her 2nd session starts at 14:50. But I've booked Michael J Fox's talk at 15:00.

My question is, I understand that I will need to ask the stewards on the day, but do you think it would be better to ask them if I can be included in Hayley's first shoot, maybe at the end of it? (As I'm coming from Sigourney's power loader photo between 09:30-10:15) Or should I instead take the risk of attending the second shoot and asking if I can be taken in as one of the first people going though, and then rushing over to where Michael's talk will be? Do you think that would be easier for everybody?

As I'm Just worried that I won't get a photo with her now. Though if that did happen on the day, would they let me use my unused ticket on one of her Sunday sessions? (As ironically those I could have made, without any problems)

I am very very sorry if that all sounds horribly complicated, I've just never been in this situation before..

Hi!

On Sunday, I have a shoot with Hayley Atwell (Batch 5, and therefore I assume in the second block) and a shoot with Gareth David Lloyd (Batch 2, which I assume again will be his second shoot) My problem is, Hayley's shoot is 16:45 until 17:45, and Gareth's is 17:05-17:20, and thus they clash! What should I do about the clash?

i need some answers please!

If i have a photoshoot with BATCH 3 - when exactly i will be called ? (on the planner its just 1 or 2) ?

- it means that my number is 300+ and i can try to get photoshoot on one of these two occasions ??

- also, is there a chance that i wont be able to do it (if guest will be on rush or something )?

thanks

Oh, I don't usually ask questions like this, (as I never want to try folks patience) but if I understand it correctly Hayley Atwells first photo session at 09:55 on Saturday being only 30 mins will probably just be batch 1 & 2. My worry is that I have batch 3 and her 2nd session starts at 14:50. But I've booked Michael J Fox's talk at 15:00.

My question is, I understand that I will need to ask the stewards on the day, but do you think it would be better to ask them if I can be included in Hayley's first shoot, maybe at the end of it? (As I'm coming from Sigourney's power loader photo between 09:30-10:15) Or should I instead take the risk of attending the second shoot and asking if I can be taken in as one of the first people going though, and then rushing over to where Michael's talk will be? Do you think that would be easier for everybody?

As I'm Just worried that I won't get a photo with her now. Though if that did happen on the day, would they let me use my unused ticket on one of her Sunday sessions? (As ironically those I could have made, without any problems)

I am very very sorry if that all sounds horribly complicated, I've just never been in this situation before..

Go check at the end. Otherwise please mention right away at the beginning of the second shoot.

• Like 1

i need some answers please!

If i have a photoshoot with BATCH 3 - when exactly i will be called ? (on the planner its just 1 or 2) ?

- it means that my number is 300+ and i can try to get photoshoot on one of these two occasions ??

- also, is there a chance that i wont be able to do it (if guest will be on rush or something )?

thanks

The shoots are separated. This is just split shoot, NOT the batches.

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

i have question. so if for exampe Hayley Atwell is doing two photoshoots and I have BATCH 4 so I have to go to the 1st or the 2nd one?

Probably the second shoot. I have Batch 3 and will be going to second shoot on Sunday as is easier for me.

For everyone asking "am I shoot 1 or shoot 2" again here's TooTall's guidelines:

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Maybe they should be changed to Shoots A & B to avoid the continued confusion when people don't read this properly?

So when you say split shoots that means there are two sessions ? i.e on schedule where it shows Guest name1 this means 1st session ( corresponding with info on ticket saying PSat1 etc) and then Guest name2 on schedule means second session (again corresponding with ticket showingPSat2 etc)?? sorry if sounding vague but want to get it right on day! :no:

Yes.

ok don't shoot, this is my original post where I thought that if my ticket says PSat2 then that meant it was for Guest's second session...to which has been answered yes. I then posted a bit later to say that looking at Too Tall's guidelines that given the time of the two shoots I wanted it would mean being in 1st sessions and that the PS1 and PS2 on tickets referred to batch numbers not session numbers on schedule...and this has also been confirmed. sorry to cause headache but would like to know for certain

For everyone asking "am I shoot 1 or shoot 2" again here's TooTall's guidelines:

Maybe they should be changed to Shoots A & B to avoid the continued confusion when people don't read this properly?

So when you say split shoots that means there are two sessions ? i.e on schedule where it shows Guest name1 this means 1st session ( corresponding with info on ticket saying PSat1 etc) and then Guest name2 on schedule means second session (again corresponding with ticket showingPSat2 etc)?? sorry if sounding vague but want to get it right on day! :no:

Yes.

ok don't shoot, this is my original post where I thought that if my ticket says PSat2 then that meant it was for Guest's second session...to which has been answered yes. I then posted a bit later to say that looking at Too Tall's guidelines that given the time of the two shoots I wanted it would mean being in 1st sessions and that the PS1 and PS2 on tickets referred to batch numbers not session numbers on schedule...and this has also been confirmed. sorry to cause headache but would like to know for certain

That "Yes" was for your first question. I didn't realize you had three questions in there. It's mental in here right now as you probably noticed. You are first session for both.

So glad to see the times - time to start planning but have a question. Are all batches for the BTTF cast talk going in at the same time as it shows starting at 3pm and finishes at 3.40pm. They sold in batches like the photos so not sure how the talk works?? Thanks

Go check at the end. Otherwise please mention right away at the beginning of the second shoot.

I will do. Thank you very much for clarifying the best way to sort it!

• Like 1

So glad to see the times - time to start planning but have a question. Are all batches for the BTTF cast talk going in at the same time as it shows starting at 3pm and finishes at 3.40pm. They sold in batches like the photos so not sure how the talk works?? Thanks

Please have a look at at the talks section of the FAQ: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

I have a Robert Englund diamond pass but am now unable to stay until between 4.30 and 6pm on Sunday. Is there any way I could swap the Freddy make up shoot for a regular photo of Robert as regular photos are much cheaper? I understand its my fault but really thought that makeup shoots would be earlier to allow fans chance to get their photo shoot pics signed with their diamond pass autograph. Also my Zach Galligan photo shoot on Saturday clashes completely with the Christopher Lloyd diamond talk. Will I be able to get a refund on the Zach ticket? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have a Robert Englund diamond pass but am now unable to stay until between 4.30 and 6pm on Sunday. Is there any way I could swap the Freddy make up shoot for a regular photo of Robert as regular photos are much cheaper? I understand its my fault but really thought that makeup shoots would be earlier to allow fans chance to get their photo shoot pics signed with their diamond pass autograph. Also my Zach Galligan photo shoot on Saturday clashes completely with the Christopher Lloyd diamond talk. Will I be able to get a refund on the Zach ticket? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I don't think there's anything that can be done with the Robert make up, sorry. You can ask at the sales table, but I really don't know if this is possble.

They will be able to sort something out with the Zach ticket for sure though.

Yes.

That "Yes" was for your first question. I didn't realize you had three questions in there. It's mental in here right now as you probably noticed. You are first session for both.

Thank you so much, I can imagine how extremely busy you are :stretcher::coolthumb: .. really appreciate it

Hi!

On Sunday, I have a shoot with Hayley Atwell (Batch 5, and therefore I assume in the second block) and a shoot with Gareth David Lloyd (Batch 2, which I assume again will be his second shoot) My problem is, Hayley's shoot is 16:45 until 17:45, and Gareth's is 17:05-17:20, and thus they clash! What should I do about the clash?

Someone suggested I attend Gareth's first, and then go to Hayley's afterwards? Is that wise? Or should speak to someone and ask if I can go through Hayley's quicker?

Well well well...:-)

Time to organise, and questions !!!

I need help for a lot of things...

1) Saturday : I have a little clash between Christopher Lloyd Clock and Lea Tompson (Not a big deal) I assume that with my diamond pass of christopher Lloyd, I can go quick to Lea thompson.

My question is : I'm a Goldpass holder, when I join the Lea thompson photoshoot (a little later, because I go first to Christopher Lloyd), is there a goldpass line ? Or what happens if the goldpass holder can't go when they are called ?

2) Saturday : MJFOX signing session is 11am, to 11.30 am, my number is pretty close to 205, Do you think i will be called on saturday ?

3) Sunday :I have a clash between Christopher Lloyd Delorean and Carice Vanhouten, I can't go on Carice Van houten 2, because it's tha talk of BTTF on the afternoon.

Question : The delorean christopher Lloyd photoshoot is not included with the diamond pas, i bought a ticket, but Am I prioritary on the goldpass ?

Then I have a clash between Sigourney Weaver and rose leslie, same problem I can't go to rose leslie 2 or Weaver 2 because it's the BTTF talk on the afternoon.

Maybe i'm worried for nothing with my goldpass. What do you think ?

Thanks

Hi!

Someone suggested I attend Gareth's first, and then go to Hayley's afterwards? Is that wise? Or should speak to someone and ask if I can go through Hayley's quicker?

Go to Hayley's shoot first and see how far they got. It's probably wiser to go to Gareth's first, but it can't hurt to peek.

• Like 1

Well well well...:-)

Time to organise, and questions !!!

I need help for a lot of things...

1) Saturday : I have a little clash between Christopher Lloyd Clock and Lea Tompson (Not a big deal) I assume that with my diamond pass of christopher Lloyd, I can go quick to Lea thompson.

My question is : I'm a Goldpass holder, when I join the Lea thompson photoshoot (a little later, because I go first to Christopher Lloyd), is there a goldpass line ? Or what happens if the goldpass holder can't go when they are called ?

2) Saturday : MJFOX signing session is 11am, to 11.30 am, my number is pretty close to 205, Do you think i will be called on saturday ?

3) Sunday :I have a clash between Christopher Lloyd Delorean and Carice Vanhouten, I can't go on Carice Van houten 2, because it's tha talk of BTTF on the afternoon.

Question : The delorean christopher Lloyd photoshoot is not included with the diamond pas, i bought a ticket, but Am I prioritary on the goldpass ?

Then I have a clash between Sigourney Weaver and rose leslie, same problem I can't go to rose leslie 2 or Weaver 2 because it's the BTTF talk on the afternoon.

Maybe i'm worried for nothing with my goldpass. What do you think ?

Thanks

1) You show your Gold Pass to a crew member, they'll sort you in at the front of the line.

2) http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89449&hl=You are batch 2. Possible you'll be called on Saturday, but you can go on Sunday still

3) See first post here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89252You still get to go to the front for Christopher for the Delorean because you have a Diamond Pass.

4) You have a Gold Pass holder. You get to priority in the photosessions. Just go to one photosession and show crew your pass, they'll sort you in as explained. Then you go to the other session and do the same.

• Like 1