LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Would someone be able to help me out? This is first con so I'm still a newbie to all this stuff haha. But I have a photo shoot for Christopher in Delorean (Batch 2) and Carcie Van Houlten (Batch 2) on Sunday. does that mean they are both around the same time?

Would someone be able to help me out? This is first con so I'm still a newbie to all this stuff haha. But I have a photo shoot for Christopher in Delorean (Batch 2) and Carcie Van Houlten (Batch 2) on Sunday. does that mean they are both around the same time?

The schedule of times is in the first post of this topic

Christoher Lloyd had old store tickets sold for that shoot. YOur Carice shoot should come up first.

Christoher Lloyd had old store tickets sold for that shoot. YOur Carice shoot should come up first.

Thank you :) Just trying to get to grips with the schedule.

A clash question. Or two.

I have a Batch 3 ticket for Richard Dean Anderson on Sunday which means my batch will probably be called at the later session.

I also have a Batch 1 photo with Richard Harmon on the Sunday. As far as I can see, he's only doing one session.

The problem is that I also have a ticket for the BTFF cast talk that clashes with both the second session with RDA and the Richard Harmon session. Is it possible for me to get to the first session on the Sunday for RDA? And also is it possible for me to be among the first ones to get a photo with Richard Harmon so that I can still make it to the BTTF talk (by running)?

Sunday morning i have Chris Lloyd De Lorean Photoshoot (old ticket),Bill Paxton Photoshoot (Batch 1) and Robert Englund and Robert Kurtzman talk...how can arrange my time?

Go to Christopher, then Bill, and plenty of time from there to get to the talk.

It seems reasonable.

Suturday i am in Batch 2 for Neve Campbell Photoshoot.Probably i can have the photo in the morning session,what you think?Because in the afternoon at the same time i will be in batch 1 for Jodi Lyn O'Keefe...

Yes, Batch 1 is definitely morning.

Did you mean...Batch 2?

Yes. Sorry. Answering 25 questions at the same time will do that to you. :P

Almost forgot:Sunday i'm also in Batch 4 for Iain Glen and if this batch will be called in the morning session how can i do?

• Moderators

I have a Batch 3 ticket for Richard Dean Anderson on Sunday which means my batch will probably be called at the later session.

I also have a Batch 1 photo with Richard Harmon on the Sunday. As far as I can see, he's only doing one session.

The problem is that I also have a ticket for the BTFF cast talk that clashes with both the second session with RDA and the Richard Harmon session. Is it possible for me to get to the first session on the Sunday for RDA? And also is it possible for me to be among the first ones to get a photo with Richard Harmon so that I can still make it to the BTTF talk (by running)?

You should be able to get into the first RDA session yes, if you are concerned explain your clashes to the crew.

Once again speak to the crew at the harmon shoot and explain you have the talk they will be able to help.

Sunday morning i have Chris Lloyd De Lorean Photoshoot (old ticket),Bill Paxton Photoshoot (Batch 1) and Robert Englund and Robert Kurtzman talk...how can arrange my time?

Go to Christopher, then Bill, and plenty of time from there to get to the talk.

It seems reasonable.

Suturday i am in Batch 2 for Neve Campbell Photoshoot.Probably i can have the photo in the morning session,what you think?Because in the afternoon at the same time i will be in batch 1 for Jodi Lyn O'Keefe...

Yes, Batch 1 is definitely morning.

Did you mean...Batch 2?

Yes. Sorry. Answering 25 questions at the same time will do that to you. :P

Almost forgot:Sunday i'm also in Batch 4 for Iain Glen and if this batch will be called in the morning session how can i do?

You can go any time after your batch has been called. You can go to the afternoon session.

You should be able to get into the first RDA session yes, if you are concerned explain your clashes to the crew.

Once again speak to the crew at the harmon shoot and explain you have the talk they will be able to help.

Thank you for the reply! Will talk to the crew and hope for the best :)

I have diamond pass number 1 for Christopher Lloyd and my included photo on Saturday starts 5 minutes before my photo shoot with Lea Thompson starts. Will I be able to make both?

Yes. Speak to crew as usual

Just to be clear on this say if i miss my robert englund shoot in the morning i can go to the afternoon shoot aslong as its on the same day correct ???

Yes.

Just to be clear on this say if i miss my robert englund shoot in the morning i can go to the afternoon shoot aslong as its on the same day correct ???

Correct, what batch are you?
Thanks guys use are doing a sweet job use must be swamped with all these questions but hang in there ;) Edited by Pinhead1987
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I see there is a power loader prop picture how much is this? And will you actually be inside he power loader like ripley was in the aliens film? Thanks

I believe it will be charged at normal prop rate £5, I don't have any further info if you'll be in it or not, my guess would be not.

I see there is a power loader prop picture how much is this? And will you actually be inside he power loader like ripley was in the aliens film? Thanks

I believe it will be charged at normal prop rate £5, I don't have any further info if you'll be in it or not, my guess would be not.

Yes, normal prop rate as far as I know.

I also doubt that you'd be in it.

The Aliens talk at the same time MJ Fox is doing his signing - Good one!!

What a waste of money that was - I will have to miss the Aliens talk now. Gutted doesnt even come close.

MJFs signing starts at 11am, so you can either talk to the crew and they will get you through quicker. Or you can go for the autograph on Sunday.

Thanks Too Tall - I was just worried I wouldnt make it over as Im sure many people will be in the same boat. Im not there on the Sunday - thinking of coming up on the Friday to get MJ Fox's auto then I havent got to worry about the clash - What do you think?

As long as you're batch 1 we should be able to help.

Am I being completely stupid here but I can't see where it says about the auto's??