LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Stupid question alert!

Can't see it anywhere else so apologies if I've missed it...

For the prop shoots, do we queue up when the time comes or can we book a ticket/slot earlier in the day? I'm wearing a Shield-oriented shirt/accessory and so don't want to miss out on the Shield shoot....

Thanks B)

• Moderators

Cheers stuartg2198! So as i have a gold pass i can actually attend any photo session for any guest i have a ticket for in the morning or afternoon regardless of what batch number i have? As i also have ps tickets for maimie mccoy and hayley atwell on the sat and think they may clash so would want to get to them separately! And i have about five ps tickets for sun but i will be attending later probably about 12 than i will on sat as will have to be there for Sigourneys! So will help if can attend the later photoshoots on sun!

That's correct, Golds will be loaded in first at photo shoots with the exception of diamonds where golds go in 2nd.

• Moderators

Stupid question alert!

Can't see it anywhere else so apologies if I've missed it...

For the prop shoots, do we queue up when the time comes or can we book a ticket/slot earlier in the day? I'm wearing a Shield-oriented shirt/accessory and so don't want to miss out on the Shield shoot....

Thanks B)

Just show up and pay on the day.

Hi there,

Im going with a Gold pass and was wondering if the 2x £10 photo vouchers (included with the Gold Pass) could be used for prop shoots? I will be wanting 2 prop shoots with my girlfriend (I'm assuming they are still £5 each so £10 each for both of us for 2 different shoots). I they are not £5 each, does anyone know what the actual prop shot costs are?

Also, my Saturday Nicole deBoer photo clashes with the Game of Thrones talk, can I use it on the Friday or the Sunday instead? (I have one of the old style tickets, before E tickets and a low number)

Thanks for always putting on great events Showmasters, can't wait for LFCC :-)

ps First time forum poster

I've asked for confirmation about the vouchers, but haven't heard back yet.

• Like 1

No iron throne? I thouht it will be there

No clashes for me so yay!

The cancallation was just announced this evening.

new to this, will autograph sessions be put up seperatly or done with photos?

No autographing is done in the photo sesssions.

Hi,

I have a diamond pass for Mr Lloyd on saturday. How it goes for the autograph ? Virtual queue ?

I don't unterstand for that.

thanks

First post here please: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89252

• Moderators

Hi,

I have a diamond pass for Mr Lloyd on saturday. How it goes for the autograph ? Virtual queue ?

I don't unterstand for that.

thanks

No as a diamond pass holder you too not need to take a VQ ticket and as he is not working on a batches you just go to his signing area and show your pass.

On Saturday the Richard Dean Anderson and Aliens Talks are at the same time! This sucks cause I badly wanna see both, for which I've also paid quite some money. What do I do know? Do I just loose the money I spent on one of those talks?

I'm actually badly hoping one of those talks can be switched (maybe with a free one so nobody loses money if they have to choose)

On Saturday the Richard Dean Anderson and Aliens Talks are at the same time! This sucks cause I badly wanna see both, for which I've also paid quite some money. What do I do know? Do I just loose the money I spent on one of those talks?

I'm actually badly hoping one of those talks can be switched (maybe with a free one so nobody loses money if they have to choose)

You speak to the sales desk, they'll help you figure something out. You will not lose your money.

Hi there,

Im going with a Gold pass and was wondering if the 2x £10 photo vouchers (included with the Gold Pass) could be used for prop shoots? I will be wanting 2 prop shoots with my girlfriend (I'm assuming they are still £5 each so £10 each for both of us for 2 different shoots). I they are not £5 each, does anyone know what the actual prop shot costs are?

Also, my Saturday Nicole deBoer photo clashes with the Game of Thrones talk, can I use it on the Friday or the Sunday instead? (I have one of the old style tickets, before E tickets and a low number)

Thanks for always putting on great events Showmasters, can't wait for LFCC :-)

ps First time forum poster

Oops, sorry, only answered half of your questions. You need to speak to sales desk about the Nicole DeBoer clash please, they'll help you figure out something.

• Like 1

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Again here's TooTall's guidelines to help figure everyone out which shoot you'll probably be in... I think I am going to bump this on every page now. :lol:

• Like 1

I have diamond pass number 1 for Christopher Lloyd and my included photo on Saturday starts 5 minutes before my photo shoot with Lea Thompson starts. Will I be able to make both?

Yes. Speak to crew as usual

Just to be clear on this say if i miss my robert englund shoot in the morning i can go to the afternoon shoot aslong as its on the same day correct ???

Yes.

• Like 2