Heads up "We feel at this rate Sunday tickets will also sell out

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone

We do try to give everyone fair warning when things are getting low so here is a heads up that at the current rate we are looking likely to sell out of Sunday day tickets, as well. So be aware that if they do sell out, there will not be any tickets available to buy on the door for Sunday.

Also our photo shoots have been hammered hard over the last 3 nights, so if you want a shoot or a talk ticket please do not leave it too long.

Over the last two years London Film & Comic Con has become a very busy event and even though we have taken up more space we are close to hitting capacity, so please do not think you can just walk up on the day this year, and get in to buy the things you want.

We are currently working on the final numbers for photo shoots that we offer over the weekend. So if a guest we thought at time of going on sale, actually has sold less than we had estimated but another guest has sold a lot more that we anticipated, then we do change the numbers around to reduce some shoot numbers, and adding some more to the hot selling photo shoots to be able to provide you all with more of the ones that you are clearly wanting to buy. At the end of the day we only have so many photo shoot slots over the weekend and the way its going for this year we do feel most of these photo shoots slots will also sell out prior to the event, so again if you care about getting a photo shoot or a talk do not leave it too long as we do believe they will all sell out before the event weekend.

London Film & Comic Con has now become one of the top 4 events of its kind in the world, and when it comes to guests its most probably the number one event and as such things are changing in how we run the event and how the tickets are sold.

We will share with you all more of our plans for the future after this year's event, but we will say that we already felt that this year would be the last year where we could offer to sell tickets on the door, and that in the future tickets will only be able to be bought in advance. We also feel that tickets will sell out way before the event, as fans will see that tickets sell out. This happened a few years ago at San-Diego Comic Con, now that event sells out in a few hours. We can see the same thing happening with LFCC, as we have the reputation for being able to deliver the worlds most amazing guests .

The demand is now at such a point that we have to change how we offer entry, so that its fair for everyone. We care about you, our audience and we understand the demand has caught some of you out, like it has us, so we will get this event put to bed and we will evaluate this event as a whole and your experience to take the event to the next stage. Over the last two years we have listened and altered the event to take on board what you have wanted from the event, this we will keep on doing and as things change we will listen and keep on improving LFCC, and keep bringing you one of the most amazing events of its kind in the world.

Thank you for your support and understanding throughout our growth and we will see you all at an amazing weekend in a few weeks time.

yours Jason

• Like 9

*Staggers into thread reads Jasons post and applauds then falls down into a heap on the floor still with a bottle of Jack Daniels clutched in a very tenacious grip in his unprying hands*

• Like 6

Hi there,

I need 10 photoshoot tickets for sunday and the entrance ticket too. It will be cost 365 pounds. My Problem is i come from germany and my Credit card will be Free on the 12 july. I can send you the money otherwise by my bank, or with paypal. What can i do? I'm so often at the lfcc and bought a lot of photoshoots for this event since 2 months ago, i had forget to buy the entrane ticket. Please help me

Hi there,

I need 10 photoshoot tickets for sunday and the entrance ticket too. It will be cost 365 pounds. My Problem is i come from germany and my Credit card will be Free on the 12 july. I can send you the money otherwise by my bank, or with paypal. What can i do? I'm so often at the lfcc and bought a lot of photoshoots for this event since 2 months ago, i had forget to buy the entrane ticket. Please help me

Any chance of an approx number of tickets sold for each day? just curious :)

Numbers have never been posted. I highly doubt it will be done this year - whatever number it would be, it would only cause the panic level (which is way too high as it is) to rise.

Seems to have caught a lot of people unawares

Now there is the warning a lot of people have demanded and again it's the wrong thing to do. :lol: You just can't ever win.

It's been said from the start that Sunday may go to prebuy only too if the numbers rise to a certain level.

Hi there,

Sorry, but there is nothing that can be done. Credit card through the store is the only accepted payment. I'd recommend you ask someone who has a card to help you out.

• Like 2

I've really not liked the jam packed nature of Saturday shows recently, which is why I go all 3 days now as Friday and Sunday are generally more civilised and less hectic.

From this post, it seems that Sunday will be Just as bad as Saturday now :(

We tend to use Friday and Sunday as a top up day to make up for stuff missed on Saturday due to it being rather crazy. Seems we'll have two crazy days now. If so, I may stop going to summer London shows and go to winter London shows and/or smaller shows like mk, Sheffield , Glasgow etc

Just a quick question..

What happens if you can't get in.. It sounds it's going to be really busy that day? or the crowds are held at the door? will there be crew walking up and down helping out if you have photo shoots booked? :crying:

You will be able to get in. It's all prepaid now. The situation will be nowhere like last year.

Hi there,

You could go to a petrol station and buy a prepaid credit card.

There has been too much doom and gloom on here and facebook recently.

I'm looking forward to a great three days at Olympia not only meeting the guests but talking to fellow con goers

and seeing some of the amazing cosplay outfits.

Yes it will be busy but at least Showmasters have realised they they have to limit the number of entry tickets to make it

better for everyone.

• Like 3

Was looking to attend Saturday but due to sell out am re arranging to attend Sunday, trying to plan the day. Need to know photo shoot schedule ASAP, as am paying to park and need to know how long to pay for. Also can't seem to see the link to pre book parking on the website provided, help please

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

At least buy entry or you will not get in what ever it left to buy on the photograph front

i have made it very clear its looking like we are going to sell out for Sunday as well now so please buy what you need sooner rather than latter

take care

jason