Latest Guest Announcement - HAYLEY ATWELL

Anyone know of anywhere selling Agent Carter posters? I was going to invest in one anyway but now would love to get one pre LFACC so I can Hayley to sign it!

There are some on ebay and some on redbubble

Can someone explain this to me?(not a native speaker)? What's a virtual queuing ticket?

Autograph Priority Gold Pass Holders will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY REGULAR QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET

Can someone explain this to me?(not a native speaker)? What's a virtual queuing ticket?

Autograph Priority Gold Pass Holders will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY REGULAR QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET

Hiya,

Basically, a virtual queue ticket is a ticket with a number on it. Every guest tends to have these tickets and you can collect them from the staff looking after them. Your ticket basically determines when you can meet a guest (e.g. if you have ticket number 234 for Hayley Atwell you can join her queue when the board says 200-250 or any time after that). It basically stops you from having to stand in queues all day.

If you're a gold pass holder you can join any queue at any time without the need for a virtual queue ticket - it acts like a fast pass at disney world.

I hope that helps :)

All explained in here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

thanks a lot!

another question, they mention refunds for photoshoots but not refunds for entry tickets? is it possible to get a refund for that? thanks

Edited by celine

oh, thanks. Cause Im thinking about getting myself a gold pass but I already bought tickets ... that's okay...

oh, that's different. I believe they have been allowing upgrades to Gold Passes. In which case you need to email the shop and they will let you know what you need to do.

oh, thanks. Cause Im thinking about getting myself a gold pass but I already bought tickets ... that's okay...

oh, that's different. I believe they have been allowing upgrades to Gold Passes. In which case you need to email the shop and they will let you know what you need to do.

Yes, regular entry tickets can be upgraded to Gold Passes.