ANSWERS to FAQs

A simple question:my eyes are very sensitive and the lights too strong can hurt them...could be a issue if i keep wearing my sunglasses during the photoshoots?

Reflection on glasses are a potential issue. But if it's a medical need of course the photographer will accept that.

In photoshoots, the photographer often has problems with the flash reflecting off my glasses, but if it does then they ask me to move my head slightly until the reflection is eliminated or minimised. Does mean I get a little more time with the guest though :smile:

A simple question:my eyes are very sensitive and the lights too strong can hurt them...could be a issue if i keep wearing my sunglasses during the photoshoots?

Reflection on glasses are a potential issue. But if it's a medical need of course the photographer will accept that.

In photoshoots, the photographer often has problems with the flash reflecting off my glasses, but if it does then they ask me to move my head slightly until the reflection is eliminated or minimised. Does mean I get a little more time with the guest though :smile:

Yeah, they used to mostly use two flash lights offset from center which I never had a problem with but recently with different photographers it's mostly been a single one dead center which causes lots of problems for reflection in glasses. Appreciate these things aren't cheap but with a bit of thought and setup it would make a difference.

:smile: ah!Well...some guest of the last years wearing the sunglesses,i saw the photos,i hope won't be a big issue...

When me and my brother arrive each day, we both want similar guests autos (e.g. Christopher, hayley, lea, Neve, Michael, Bill)

Therefore we plan to split up on arrival to get VQ tickets asap for the big names. Ie ill get some and he'll get some. I.e. to avoid one person rushing around getting 6, we can get 3 each.

Will we be allowed to request 2 VQ tickets for a guest though? ( 1 each)

Ie I get 2 Michael Gambon VQ's ( 1 x me, 1 x brother) and he does same for Sigourney..and so on?

When me and my brother arrive each day, we both want similar guests autos (e.g. Christopher, hayley, lea, Neve, Michael, Bill)

Therefore we plan to split up on arrival to get VQ tickets asap for the big names. Ie ill get some and he'll get some. I.e. to avoid one person rushing around getting 6, we can get 3 each.

Will we be allowed to request 2 VQ tickets for a guest though? ( 1 each)

Ie I get 2 Michael Gambon VQ's ( 1 x me, 1 x brother) and he does same for Sigourney..and so on?

No, you can only one vq ticket per person, so each of you will have to get their own.

Hmm, seems unfair. Its not like we're getting 10 each. I'll play it by ear on the day.

Can a mod delete my duplicate post please ^^

It's the way it's always been although I can't lie and say I've never seen someone being given two but the rule has always been one per person since I started going to these in 2003.

• Moderators

I have on Saturday the game of thrones talk at the same time as my Carrie henn photo and a Hayley atwell talk at the same time as Carrie 2nd photo shoot as well is is possible to change the Carrie henn photo shoot to the Sunday

Speak to the crew at the sales desk at the event, they may be able to help.

Been there many times on my own. Just trying to use the fact we're both there as a help to get everything done. If I was asking for ten or so, which I wouldn't, I could see an issue.

Not for 1 though. It doesn't really affect queues.

Michael is the only issue though, being hes Saturday only.

The others we have 2 or 3 days to get

I have been given 2 in past before. MK this year was first time I've been refused (1 guest out of 11)

Edited by andrewrolar

Hmm, seems unfair. Its not like we're getting 10 each. I'll play it by ear on the day.

Can a mod delete my duplicate post please ^^

Playing by ear won't help, it's really one per person. Giving more out would be unfair too - where would you stop? Get one for your best buddy? Then the dad with two teenage kids would understandable feel cheated.

Do you still need a ticket for free talks?

As the first post clearly says those are first come, first served.

I did reply to it but what I got back was a generic email with the same info I had from someone else.

Do you still need a ticket for free talks?

As the first post clearly says those are first come, first served.

I did reply to it but what I got back was a generic email with the same info I had from someone else.

I think you quoted the wrong post.

Will disabled people with the extra help voucher need vq tickets for diamond guests?

Reply to the e-mail you got with the info, this gets directly to TooTall. He will see that a lot faster than if any of us asks him now.

Sorry tablets being awkward. I did reply to it but the email was forwarded to someone else who didn't answer the question. They just gave me the same info I already had.