ANSWERS to FAQs

Will disabled people with the extra help voucher need vq tickets for diamond guests?

Reply to the e-mail you got with the info, this gets directly to TooTall. He will see that a lot faster than if any of us asks him now.

Sorry tablets being awkward. I did reply to it but the email was forwarded to someone else who didn't answer the question. They just gave me the same info I already had.

I'm kind of surprised to hear that. Normally that all goes to TooTall. I'll put it on my list of questions from the weekend and try to get an answer for.

First time photo-shooter this year.

How long do you get with each star?

Is it straight in, straight out?

Pretty much, yes. It's walk up, say hi/shake hands, pose for camera, CLICK, Say thanks, walk off. It's over in a matter of seconds there's a lot of people for them to get through most of the time.

Hi, so I accidentally didn't pay the E-ticket validation thingy and I read on here that I should get an email within 7 days to fix it. I'm just concerned because the convention is in less than 7 days - if I don't get it before then, can I sort it out when I'm there?

Hi, so I accidentally didn't pay the E-ticket validation thingy and I read on here that I should get an email within 7 days to fix it. I'm just concerned because the convention is in less than 7 days - if I don't get it before then, can I sort it out when I'm there?

They are sent out manually by the shop so I'm sure they'll be sending them out before the show.

They are sent out manually by the shop so I'm sure they'll be sending them out before the show.

Thank you, I hope so!

I usually buy my photoshoot tickets at the event in the morning, will I still be able to buy them from the sales desk now that the tickets have moved to e-ticketing? If so, what form will they be? Will I be handed a paper ticket like before or will they now email me over my e-ticket to use later on the day?

I usually buy my photoshoot tickets at the event in the morning, will I still be able to buy them from the sales desk now that the tickets have moved to e-ticketing? If so, what form will they be? Will I be handed a paper ticket like before or will they now email me over my e-ticket to use later on the day?

Yes, you can still buy on the sales desk. You will get something physical, no e-mail.

Update for Carrie Henn for Diamond Pass holders of Sigourney:

For autographs please join the line any time you wish. For photographs batch 1 goes Saturday, Batch 2 Sunday.

Hi, my friend has a Diamond Pass for Sigourney Weaver Batch 1. During Carrie Henn's two photoshoots on Saturday we have tickets for the Game of Thrones talk during her 1st session and a ticket for Hayley Atwell's talk during her 2nd session. We're attending all 3 days, would it be possible for my friend to get her photo with Carrie Henn on a different day?

For autographs please join the line any time you wish. For photographs batch 1 goes Saturday, Batch 2 Sunday.

Hi, my friend has a Diamond Pass for Sigourney Weaver Batch 1. During Carrie Henn's two photoshoots on Saturday we have tickets for the Game of Thrones talk during her 1st session and a ticket for Hayley Atwell's talk during her 2nd session. We're attending all 3 days, would it be possible for my friend to get her photo with Carrie Henn on a different day?

Check with crew on the day, but that shouldn't be an issue as it's a clash between paid events.

Check with crew on the day, but that shouldn't be an issue as it's a clash between paid events.

Thank you very much :D

I'm getting seriously worried now. I have 2 outstanding validations to pay for. I have already contacted the online shop and asked about it and all they have come back telling me that there are 2 oustanding that I need to pay for BUT there is no indication of which 2 are outstanding in my account and when I click on the email link provided in the E-Ticket Validation Required email there is no 'Quantity box option' in which to select the outstanding validations.

Can anyone help! :crying:

Edited by sarzy2

I'm getting seriously worried now. I have 2 outstanding validations to pay for. I have already contacted the online shop and asked about it and all they have come back telling me that there are 2 oustanding that I need to pay for BUT there is no indication of which 2 are outstanding in my account and when I click on the email link provided in the E-Ticket Validation Required email there is no 'Quantity box option' in which to select the outstanding validations.

Pay that one, the other will arrive. It's separate e-mails, one per order.

Pay that one, the other will arrive. It's separate e-mails, one per order.

But there is no where to pay for them. When you click the link provided there is now where obvious to pay for it?

But there is no where to pay for them. When you click the link provided there is now where obvious to pay for it?

Supposedly clicking on the link is all that's needed, at least that is the way I always understood the process. If someone who had forgotten his validation maybe can confirm? My dear camel, where are you? :D

Supposedly clicking on the link is all that's needed, at least that is the way I always understood the process. If someone who had forgotten his validation maybe can confirm? My dear camel, where are you? :D

This is what the email says:

validation.jpg

but there is no Quantity dropdown option when you click on the link!

Edited by sarzy2

Okay, then someone changed the layout on me without telling me. Figures. :P I'll go to investigate.

please do my anxiety level has gone up about 10 notches! :)

So sorry, this looks like an issue on the Eventbrite end. Their phone number is 0800 652 8399. I'm afraid you best try ringing them.

Okay, then someone changed the layout on me without telling me. Figures. :P I'll go to investigate.

So sorry, this looks like an issue on the Eventbrite end. Their phone number is 0800 652 8399. I'm afraid you best try ringing them.

i got through but the line was so awful i had to hang up and start again. What happens if i end up not being able to sort this?

Edited by sarzy2

• Moderators

Kind of related silly question, I see the ticket validations inside my eventbrite too, do I need to print/bring them along with the tickets?

Nope you just need the tickets themselves.

i got through but the line was so awful i had to hang up and start again. What happens if i end up not being able to sort this?

There goes my restful day off work. Eventbrite have sent me an email that shows I have paid for a validation which has left me really confused. I don't know if that email is one of two outstanding validations or neither. Is it a case of having to wait for two more validation emails from SM? Having contacted Showmasters and Eventbrite they are both sending me back and forth to each other.

With so little time before the event it's driving me mad!. :no:

Edited by sarzy2