ANSWERS to FAQs

Got an URGENT problem :(

My friend booked us photo tickets for Sunday last weekend, but has only just realised that she never received a confirmation email. She processed the booking as a guest and didn't make an account with Eventbrite.

The money has left her account but that's the only confirmation she has of the booking. No number or details of the shoots we booked. Obviously, Showmasters are out of the office now for the event.

What do we do?!

If anyone can help out I'd be very grateful!

I'm sorry if this has been answered already but what's the deal with autographs from comic guests? There's no prices listed so is it a flat rate or a, buy something from the table and they'll sign for you type deal? Or is it free? ;)

I'm thinking of seeing Dan Slott and Chad Hardin so would like to know what I need to do in advance.

Thanks!

Comic Guests usuall sign for free, but charge for sketches.

Thanks Queen Sindel! If the guests do decide to charge, will there be a notice on the table or something like that? Sorry if this is an obvious question but I've not seen comic guests before so not sure what the usual rate is for sketches etc.

Cookies are currently a bit scarce, but I have Frozen themed popcorn. :D

I try to keep an eye on in my breaks in case there's anything that needs to be addressed like the Gold Pass queueing which hopefully should be addressed later today and settled tomorrow morning.

So please excuse typos, double posts and maybe weird clicks. My mobile and me don't get along that well, plus I am lucky enough to still have a signal as it is.

• Like 3

Can anyone help please. I have a Gold Pass and my friend has a standard weekend ticket. Can i queue up with him and get my gold pass or wont they give the passes out on the standard door?

If not would someone recommended i get my gold pass then join him in the normal queue?

I doubt you will be able to get your goldpass in the standard queue as that would be far too much hassle for the crew. You could just wait for him inside once you have yours, go round to the main entrance and watch for him coming in.

I doubt you will be able to get your goldpass in the standard queue as that would be far too much hassle for the crew. You could just wait for him inside once you have yours, go round to the main entrance and watch for him coming in.

I'm justing thinking if i'm in in 10 minutes and he's in the queue for an hour, i will be a crap friend lol :angel:

Hi. I have a diamond pass for Robert England and photo with mjf. I only have e-tickets but saw some have a nice pass for Roberts diamond how come I havnt been sent one??

You'll need to take that e-ticket to the diamond collection desk on Level one by the Super Stage where they will give you the pass. Unfortunately not all of them were mailed out.

Hi. I have a diamond pass for Robert England and photo with mjf. I only have e-tickets but saw some have a nice pass for Roberts diamond how come I havnt been sent one??

Not all passes could be posted out. You need to pick yours up at Diamond Pass pickup near the Super Stage.