Forum Meet Up - Saturday 18th July

If I do end up attending (which I fully intend to do), please feel free to drop the '100' from my name. It sounds both a) strangely formal and b ) like you are talking to an android.

Edited by tompain100

Room for another two?.

Me and my buddy who is not on here.

There might be another three (And no they are NOT dragons...) with me but we can all just hover! I am liking the human pyramid idea though, I am only little so bagsie the top!

Im sure we can fit everyone in! I have to speak to the venue today anyway, as they called me just to have a chat about making things as smooth as possible, so will clarify the numbers we have and see what their capacity for the space is and if we need to increase it.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday - do make sure to add yourselves to the Facebook event!

Room for another two?.

Me and my buddy who is not on here.

There might be another three (And no they are NOT dragons...) with me but we can all just hover! I am liking the human pyramid idea though, I am only little so bagsie the top!

Im sure we can fit everyone in! I have to speak to the venue today anyway, as they called me just to have a chat about making things as smooth as possible, so will clarify the numbers we have and see what their capacity for the space is and if we need to increase it.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday - do make sure to add yourselves to the Facebook event!

I don't mind the squeezing , if there a few lovely ladies :blush: , just kidding , well how they say the more the merrier :D If I got my cold cider, I'm happy also ;)

Only a few more days :clap:

• Like 1

I don't know how long I will stay, ok my hotel is quite far at Heathrow T5 ( but I suppose Picadilly line goes until late ) and I have an early flight back home on sunday, but meh if I have fun, I don't mind only having a few hours of sleep.

• Like 1