Fury +1

Misty86

Spacecadet is here

Total so far of 40!!!! We did it!!!

Extras:

Firat411 +1

KingRichard76 + Dave

Tompain100

Please let me know if you have been missed, would like to be added, or are bringing anyone else. We have an area booked for 40, so are quite close to capacity already, although dependent on how busy the pub is and the size of the area, may be able to squeeze more in.

Bumped again!

BUMP it (LOUDER!) - apologies for the obscure, para-phrased, B.E.P song lyric... posting the same thing gets tedious after a while!

Keep it up! I'm enjoying the bumps!

Haha! Just trying to keep it at the forefront of peoples minds. What with all the new guest announcements and pinned posts, there's a lot less room on the front page!

BUMP it (LOUDER!) - apologies for the obscure, para-phrased, B.E.P song lyric... posting the same thing gets tedious after a while!

Keep it up! I'm enjoying the bumps!

Haha! Just trying to keep it at the forefront of peoples minds. What with all the new guest announcements and pinned posts, there's a lot less room on the front page!

I know what you mean. With the amount of guests this year I don't think queueing to meet them will be an issue as there'll be enough for one guest per attendee!
  • Like 5

i'm a big bourbon drinker now

Jim Beam Black is prob best one you can buy in a pub in the UK.(the better stuff you have to import)

(tried most of them & most other sprirts over the years) and got a soft spot for very strong belgium beers like kwak,duvel,chimay

and at this time of year love cocktails-long island iced tea, zombies etc

but i'll drink anything but Pernod- man that was the first drink i got sick on and the sight of it even now still makes me queasy :spew:

but seriously after a hard day at a convention, if i've had few drinks don't let my sing, be warned it could make your ears bleed! LOL :smile: