Forum Meet Up - Saturday 18th July

Aww shucks y'all, now I'm blushing!

Glad so many could make it and that you all enjoyed the quiz. I now have a voice like a sex line worker, but it was definitely worth it.

Start of a new con tradition maybe? 😁

It has to be a con tradition. Made great friends and was good chatting to your all. Added many on Facebook to keep in touch. Pity I can't find everyone that was there.

Hope you got everyone you need to on Sunday Andrew.

Apart from the Carice cancellation my Sunday was golden! Thanks for asking Chris.

I spoke to the manager of the pub and she was very accommodating and said she would love to have us back. I'm tempted to provisionally book it now!

Just to reiterate, the quiz would not have worked if you all didn't buy into it. I was merely a question monkey, you were all the organ grinders, and I very much appreciate your kind words and the genuine reaction on the night.

TaVeryMuch!

Aww shucks y'all, now I'm blushing!

Glad so many could make it and that you all enjoyed the quiz. I now have a voice like a sex line worker, but it was definitely worth it.

Start of a new con tradition maybe?

You rocked and you know it ;)

I'd be terrible at Star Trek. Lol

I was bad enough on the subjects I thought I knew something about! I'd have no chance on Star Trek!

You did very well with the Back to the Future questions.

I'd be terrible at Star Trek. Lol

I was bad enough on the subjects I thought I knew something about! I'd have no chance on Star Trek!

You did very well with the Back to the Future questions.

Did I?! To be honest, a lot of that night is a blur, along with many parts of the weekend! I was so exhausted that I slept for 14 hours on Sunday night which I haven't done since I was a student, 11 years ago!
  • Like 2

Looking forward to the next year and the soap round ha ha ha ;) I was chuffed we managed to not finish last :D

No, I think that honour belongs to me and my friend. In mitigation, though, there were only two of us and we were busy propping up the bar. :D

Hey y'all first comic con and would love to meet up with everyone as I'm on my own so be cool to meet up after! I'm staying at the Holland inn hotel literally 2mins away from Olympia

We were there too! Up in the attic at the top of the stairs. Terrible journey after a whole day of madness, but the air conditioning in the room was PARADISE! Actually made the climb worthwhile :D