warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Does the diamond pass include a cup of coffee a hug and a chat with the guest my mum wants to know? ;)

I give out hugs for free. Not sure about the coffee though, I'll make sure it's in the contract next time ;)

Aaaww thanks I'll let her know!! :P

I'm very much expecting this to be Harrison Ford. I got to know one of the SM guys at the Winter Con while queuing up for Carrie and he mentioned that Harrison was supposed to appear last year but had to cancel because of the accident he had on the Star Wars set, so this very much fits in with the "we've been trying to get this person for years" sentiment.

That said I managed to get Mr Ford to sign my Star Wars poster on the street in London back in October so I don't really mind either way :P

• Like 2

OOOOOW im now on tender hooks. If its someone from marvel movies then it will be soooooo exciting. Depends of the price to whether i can afford. upper 100's to £1000 and it will defiantly be out of my price range. I cant wait to find out who it is. Wish they could give us at-least a rough idea of cost without giving away who it is.

Edited by stargate geek emily
  • Like 1

Jeremy Clarkson?

If that was a serious suggestion I despair for the human race.

Don't worry, it really wasn't!

To be honest he needs all the work he can get after the whole "Fracas" incident, even now I cannot believe that so many signed a petition that technically condoned verbal and physical abuse. Its a sad state of affairs when people support this intolerable behaviour.

• Like 3

• Showmasters Admin

Well the announcement mentions something about it being the only signing in this country this year which makes me think it will be someone doing a signing in another country later this year. Again Harrison Ford

this guest has never done a signing ever that i know of and i have asked , also this guest has no other plans to do a public signing this it there only planed signing i hope that it clear as we do not want any misunderstanding as when the passes go on sale we think they will sell out very fast and we do not want people thinking that they will get another chance as that is not going to happen .

i just wanted to clear that up front everyone.

take care

jason

• Like 6

Well the announcement mentions something about it being the only signing in this country this year which makes me think it will be someone doing a signing in another country later this year. Again Harrison Ford

this guest has never done a signing ever that i know of and i have asked , also this guest has no other plans to do a public signing this it there only planed signing i hope that it clear as we do not want any misunderstanding as when the passes go on sale we thing they will sell out very fast and we do not want people thinking that they will get another chance as that is not going to happen .

i just wanted to clear that up fro everyone.

take care

jason

Well this totes rules out Harrison Ford :)

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

Just to keep it in the BTTF theme how about Crispin Glover?

I haven't a clue if he's done a Convention before

As likely as Thomas Wilson....

I remember Jason passing comment in a thread a while ago about Crispin and that they'd been a conversation which made me think of him.

Are you stupid? 1) Crispin would never do a con 2) He is not an a-lister, not even close 3) Hardly anyone non-film fan wise would know who he is. omg

Its still makes me laugh when people come on here and say things with such a certainty as though they know something 100%.

I can say with certainty as i have meet Crispin and i also talked to Crispin's dad on Facebook the other night he is someone that would attend an event as he has before , yes he has been to an event in the past , so as i say never say never .

i just had to say something on this point .

​and no Crispin is not the big guest .

jason

• Like 3

Jason. Is it Harrison Ford?

As Jason has already said:

"this guest has never done a signing ever that i know of and i have asked"

As many will already know, Harrison Ford has done signings before. :)

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks, Jason, any heads up on the price range, though?

no there is not , some people do like to just go on about things and value and is a guest is a A lister or not , some people forget that these guests are all people and are on here reading from time to time so i am not going to feed these poster by doing that before we go live with who the guest is.

We want to give you a heads up so you all are aware and ready , then on the night if its someone you want to meet and you feel the value works for you them you can buy a pass , if its not for you then you do not have to buy anything.

We want to bring you Amazing guest , people that some of you have been asking for for many many years , over the last few years we have managed to get some of the legend from film and TV to come out and meet you all , this is what we do , we do it the best way we can and in a way that is fare and well managed , we listen and react and evolve and learn , thats all we can do , some of you have asked for more info or other things , there are reasons why things happen like they do, we know the best way to announce a new guest is in this manner and thats why we do it this way .

I hope you see we do listen but we also have learnt a lot from running these events and getting guest to attend our events so you can get to meet them.

This is one of the biggest and best guest we could bring to LFCC i hope you will all be please to meet them.

Take care

Jason