warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

It would have to be that the first proper Diamond guest is announced the same time as a certain watch is released! Looks like my credit card could well be taking a beating this month!

what watch?
Not sure if I'm allowed to say on here but a certain fruit named company who are known for their computers phones and tablets have their new watch on presage today.

I like that description. :lol:

But yes, you are allowed to say you're going bankrupt because of the new Apple gadget already. ;)

pls tell

BTW think use all have done a great job this yr show master what's the winter one gonna be like just as big? And also I applaud you just need to get Christopher Lambert and Eric Roberts next

Have you seen the photoshoots Eric Roberts did at Collectormania last year (I think). They're hilarious, he's draped over everyone's shoulder like Kelly McGillis is draped over Tom Cruises shoulder on the Top Gun poster.

• Like 1

BTW think use all have done a great job this yr show master what's the winter one gonna be like just as big? And also I applaud you just need to get Christopher Lambert and Eric Roberts next

I know he's awesome lol always wanted to meet him and spoke to him on Twitter and he wants to come to London do you know who's doing the apple gadget?

Have you seen the photoshoots Eric Roberts did at Collectormania last year (I think). They're hilarious, he's draped over everyone's shoulder like Kelly McGillis is draped over Tom Cruises shoulder on the Top Gun poster.

Knowing the potential price beforehand would also ease needless traffic on the ticket site. Loads of people logging on to realise they can't afford it would be pointless.

• Like 2

It would have to be that the first proper Diamond guest is announced the same time as a certain watch is released! Looks like my credit card could well be taking a beating this month!

what watch?
Not sure if I'm allowed to say on here but a certain fruit named company who are known for their computers phones and tablets have their new watch on presage today.

But yes, you are allowed to say you're going bankrupt because of the new Apple gadget already. ;)

pls tell
It has nothing to do with the con dazza. Apple have released their new Apple Watch today, I can't really say more without sounding like an Apple salesman! Go to the Apple website to find out more info if you want to. I just meant with that being released and this Diamond guest announcement, I could be spending a lot of money. Edited by Wrong Name

The mods have forwarded your request for an approximate price. I swear it's not going to speed things up if we have two more pages of questions "how much will it be?" questions. :lol:

Thanks Sindel, I honestly think it'd be a smart move on SM's part. Gives fans chance to prepare and there'll be less moaning about price in the announcement thread. It might also mean less traffic to the EB page if people know for sure they won't/can't afford the guest in question.

• Like 1

"Its not going to be who everyone thinks its going to be"

Meaning "we no nothing" and that it must be Jon Snow AKA Kitt Harington!

Then again probably not..

Edited by Hodor
  • Like 5

what watch?

pls tell
It has nothing to do with the con dazza. Apple have released their new Apple Watch today, I can't really say more without sounding like an Apple salesman! Go to the Apple website to find out more info if you want to. I just meant with that being released and this Diamond guest announcement, I could be spending a lot of money.
oh I get you lol what days are you going?