warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

harrison ford, sigourney weaver, johnny depp, liam neeson, chris evans , robert downey jr, ben affleck, christian bale, leonardo dicaprio, will smith, bruce willis theres so many it could be im in two minds i want a really big guest but my wallet is gonna be crying if it is ahaha

harrison ford, sigourney weaver, johnny depp, liam neeson, chris evans , robert downey jr, ben affleck, christian bale, leonardo dicaprio, will smith, bruce willis theres so many it could be im in two minds i want a really big guest but my wallet is gonna be crying if it is ahaha

Harrison Ford = Too Big.

Sigourney Weaver = Possibly

Johnny Depp = Very friendly

Liam Neeson = See my previous post

Bruce Willis = Not fan Friendly

Wow, After causing so much mayhem on here, for asking a clue to price... I thought I might start another Mayhem question..

On my Camel network, we are going to guess is it...

FRANK OZ?

Does he do signings etc... :headscratch:

He does and sadly he's booked for a signing at Disney weekends this summer :(

Ewan McGregor, Mel Gibson, Kurt Russell, Kevin Costner, Anthony Hopkins.

Kurt Russell would be someone around the £25 ish mark so I doubt it'd be him as a diamond guest.

25 quid??? No chance!

Kurt is a legend!!!

Jack Burton ain't worth 25 bucks! It's all in the reflexes ;)

Kurt Russell would be someone around the £25 ish mark so I doubt it'd be him as a diamond guest.

25 quid??? No chance!

Kurt is a legend!!!

He certainly wouldn't be more than say £50, but would be someone who would be realistic at an event like this.

25 quid??? No chance!

Kurt is a legend!!!

Agreed!
Me too. Although if Kurt turned up and was that cheap I'd be over the moon!

Am I right in assuming if you buy a Diamomd Pass, you get a photo and autograph included in that price?

Jason implies in the first post that it will be a talk, photo and autograph included in the price. That's how I read it.

I agree, but it won't be 100% confirmed until next Thursday.

Why not just tell us now and put them on sale in 7 days? :mellow:

this would be awesome because, like Sherlock pre-announcement, it would then give people a chance to see if they have the funds ready or to think if they can justify the price being asked before possibly either panic buying due the limited availability mentioned or losing out because they didn't have the chance to get funds together before it sold out B)

surfy sah xx

Revealing the price will let people know one way or another before Thursday if they can do it or not. I agree, get that out of the way, don't have people upset on Thursday due to money. If it's gonna be something that they do end up wanting, at least give them the week to find the money so that they have got a shot at it.

For years and years I always championed Jack NIcholson doing a signing, I know he used to come here regularly, infact I know he got a lot of suits in London. No one else really mentioned him about signings but when you look at his back catalogue, you're tapping into pop culture. You've got Kubrick, Batman, Roger Corman, classics like One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, As Good As It Gets, The Departed.

• Like 6