warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

I would imagine one good reason for not listing a price in advance is to avoid getting responses like:

If its £XXX it can't be Y, cos he / she isnt worth that

Particularly if Y happens to be correct, then reads the posts and decides actually they'd rather not come at all, thanks.

Also, I am somewhat amused by people stating they can't afford to pay significant sums (e.g. £300) at no notice because they need a week to get that kind of money together or transferred from their other accounts. (First World Problems) (Just a personal observation)

It's better to know now than 2 seconds before the shop goes up, even if I could afford it, I'd need to sign into my bank and transfer, and doing that would take precious seconds away from obtaining a ticket :)

• Like 3

Has Bryan Cranston or Aaron Paul done any signings before?

Also will the photoshoots go up the same time as the Diamond Passes, or like an advanced warning beforehand, just so everyone knows when to frantically buy them as quick as possible since it's so limited.

Also it might be a good idea, to announce the guest on the Thursday, then have the tickets on sale like an hour later, to give people time to think about it and make arrangements.

Edited by Glowingwings

from the description in the original post i really dont think im going to be interested in this guest.... i'd much rather see 3 or 4 big (but not diamond pass HUGE) guests than one maHOOOOOOsive diamond pass guest. even if it is someone i may be interested in i wont be able to afford it. never mind.

will be interesting to see who it is though...

• Like 3

yes its all very exciting and everyone will be playing the guessing game to Thursday evening. :rolleyes:
i still feel it will be a director (thou i rather an actor if its a crazy price) probably
George Lucas :vader:
thou Steven Spielberg ,James Cameroon and Peter Jackson are a-lister directors most people know

• Like 1

yes its all very exciting and everyone will be playing the guessing game to Thursday evening. :rolleyes:

i still feel it will be a director (thou i rather an actor if its a crazy price) probably

George Lucas :vader:

thou Steven Spielberg ,James Cameroon and Peter Jackson are a-lister directors most people know

I very much doubt that the caliber of Director like Mr. Spielberg and George Lucas or indeed Peter Jackson or James Cameron will do an event like this.

Would be nice though, but definitely wouldn't happen :)

• Like 1

It could be a Walking Dead person.

It could be a Star Wars person.

It could be an Indiana Jones person.

It could be a Terrahawks person.

It could be a Batman person.

It could be a Dr Who person.

It could be a Game of Thrones person.

It could be a Fandom that I'm not at all familiar with person.

Then again it could be the man who shot Liberty Valance.

It could be Holly Valance.

It could be the Ivy.

It could be someone from Major League Baseball.

It could be Tommy Cannon.

It could be Will Smith.

It could be Corey Feldman

Maybe possibly someone who is known by three initials, or four, or five, or two, or one....

Take your pick :)

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

I would imagine one good reason for not listing a price in advance is to avoid getting responses like:

If its £XXX it can't be Y, cos he / she isnt worth that

Particularly if Y happens to be correct, then reads the posts and decides actually they'd rather not come at all, thanks.

Hi Astro Nut

I think the words "hitting the nail on the head" comes to mind

Thanks you for understanding.

This guests people are on here and we are all very pleased to be able to have them as one of our major guests for 2015 :-)

You will know who they are soon

Jason

• Like 7

• Showmasters Admin

Is the photo and autograph all included in the diamond pass?

Its a complete package photo op, autograph, talks, goodys etc etc

We will not be splitting things out its a complet diamond pass.

The only thing that will be also available is a limited amount of photo ops and talk tickets

This person dose not do send ins or privet signings so this is all we can offer and will be offering.

They will be there all 3 days of the event but there activates will be very limited over the days of event.

hope that is of some help.

jason

• Like 8

• Showmasters Admin

Jason can you at least then confirm if tickets will go on sale at the announcement or whether there will be a gap in between?

Eee this is so exciting!

As with every guest announcement we will put tickets on sale live at the same time.

jason

• Like 3

As these 'big guest announcment warnings' are quite common now i think it would be cool if showmasters gave free diamond pass to first person on forum to call the correct guest. Just an idea.

My thoughts...

It could be someone who is a super-massive guest such as George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Samuel L Jackson, Joss Whedon. I think this is unlikely as Showmasters expectations of a massive guests always see a bit lower than ours. Although Jett Lucas did a show a while ago - ?was this a recon mission for Dad?

Or it could be someone who has previous been anti-cons or anti-autographs. This might mean Liam Neeson, Ewan Mcgregor, David Duchovny.

Or it could be someone who is an older star. Showmasters saying 'this could be your only chance to meet them' might mean they are getting-on a bit and might not be around much longer. This might mean Roger Moore, Ian McKellan, Michael Caine.

• Like 1