Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

• Moderators

etmuse.... I'm slightly blind but is that Seth Green in your Avatar??? :o

It is, yes. The one and only time so far in my life that I have gone full on spluttering and shaking fangirl.

It is, yes. The one and only time so far in my life that I have gone full on spluttering and shaking fangirl.

I recognise that we are deviating away from the topic, but was that at a SM/ME event?

• Moderators

I recognise that we are deviating away from the topic, but was that at a SM/ME event?

Nope. It was in California last summer.

• Like 1

Nothing has been said officially so we will have to wait and see. I hope as well they can put more on as I was considering getting extra's as well but likewise couldn't be on line when they went on sale.

Edited by Raylenth

gutted was at work went on sale. is that it for the benedict and andrew shoots or will there be more

Sorry, messed up the quote thing and couldn't delete my post., it's late for me that's my excuse :P, but like I said before, still have Andrew's photoshoot on sale for Sunday.

Edited by evilfairie

My friend missed out on the Benedict Photo sales because she finished work late as well.

Any ideas whether they're permenetly sold out or whether there is more to be released at somepoint?

Sorry, but I can*t tell you more or different to what Raylenth has already posted an hour before you asked.

Well that was a bit hair raising,

Three times I put the Cumberbatch talk tickets in my basket and three times it just reloaded the page and told me that they were unavailable.

So they must have literally sold out in the time it took me to scroll down the page and find them. :no:

It also told me I had to pay the £2.50 e-ticket verfication again, even though I already paid it once already when I bought the entry ticket. I only had six minutes left to complete the transaction so I just added it again anyway. :grump:

Me too but I got a photoshoot with BC in the end! :)

Edited by sarzy2
  • Like 2

I have a gold package and I've had my allocation for days for photoshoots, but I've not been allocated any for Stephen Moffatt, Sue Vertue, Danny Hargreaves and Arwel Jones, is that a mistake, or are they not doing photoshoots ? I was really hoping to have a photoshoot with all guests attending.

I know Steven was still being confirmed. As the other three are "behind the scenes" guests too it's likely to be the same situation for them.

Any news on this QS ? Really hoping to get confirmation of them doing photoshoots.

Sorry, but I can only give you the usual answer: if there was an update it would have been posted. This is an announcement that wll come from SM if it comes.

Are you able to ask Showmasters / Massive Events if there is still the intent for the production crew (Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue, Arwel Jones and Danny Hargreaves) to do photoshoots ?

If they are still working out when they might do this then fine, I don't expect them to announce specific details or sale details, but it may be that they have decided that production crew won't do photoshoots, which would be disappointing but at least we would know the situation.

Am I imagining it, or was Moffat originally confirmed to do photos early on, now it looks like he isn't?

I'm probably making it up.

No, you're right. Moffat was on the initial list, but he, Sue, Arwel and Danny are still not confirmed for photos.

• Like 1

Am I imagining it, or was Moffat originally confirmed to do photos early on, now it looks like he isn't?

I'm probably making it up.

No, you're right. Moffat was on the initial list, but he, Sue, Arwel and Danny are still not confirmed for photos.

Yay, not crazy!

*flails arms*

I shall be very sad not to get to speak to the great Arwel, if that's the case: he's really my hero for his glorious production design, making (often fake) London look so glorious, and the sets and locations so stylish and mouthwatering. I'm an architectural historian and art historian, and his work creating the 'feel' of the show is one of the key attractions of Sherlock, for me.

• Like 2

I shall be very sad not to get to speak to the great Arwel, if that's the case: he's really my hero for his glorious production design, making (often fake) London look so glorious, and the sets and locations so stylish and mouthwatering. I'm an architectural historian and art historian, and his work creating the 'feel' of the show is one of the key attractions of Sherlock, for me.

I 100% agree.

The production crew at this con is a massive, massive draw almost moreso for me than the actors. (despite my Martin-themed whining) As someone in branding in Graphic Design, (on international licenses) the show's presentation is very important to me. The text, the colours, the moods, the little touches in the interior/exterior design... I'd love for there to be more crew added, but those peeps are usually every bit as busy as the stars. :/

• Like 1

I think it's one of the things that makes the show such a success that a lot of people don't think about. You can have the best actors but a rubbish script/product will still make a rubbish show, just one with good actors. I think everything is spot on with Sherlock, the scripts, the production, design, filming and costumes and that's what sets it appart..

• Like 2