Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

Exactly. That IMMEDIATELY squashed my want of all the photos. I want the whole con experience, not just queuing for pics and autographs the entire time -_-

I hope it doesn't get to the point where I have to decide what to leave out.

Exactly. That IMMEDIATELY squashed my want of all the photos. I want the whole con experience, not just queuing for pics and autographs the entire time -_-

I hope it doesn't get to the point where I have to decide what to leave out.

With gold, I'm already freaking out about that. This is a lot of s*** to do in two days O_O

Edit: Which is a good thing. Good job, SM.

Edited by MildGrooveOn

Right at the beginning when this convention was first announced, did anyone expect to get to the stage where people would be worrying there was TOO MUCH to do rather than too little?

Well done Showmasters!! :clap: You showed them!! You showed us all!! :dance::thumbup:

• Like 3

I'd love to book some more photo shoots but my Saturday is already looking manic, with being in Platinum group A! Not that I'm complaining...!

I'm in A as well! I'm hoping that as the shoots are so quick even if I have to step out of something it;s going to be quick. And lets face it with the group shot they aren't going to be in a talk then.

• Like 1

When do platinum ticket holders find out what set their solo photo is on? I'd really like mine to be on the 221b set.

I'd like to know for sure on this too as I would like a 221b set one and I may go for a Rupert and me on set if I deffo have got Mycroft's office. I sent an email but didn't give them my ticket number as I was at work and didn't have it, I did tell them I'm in group B though. Not heard back yet but am sure they are swamped.

I have a gold ticket. Do I need to buy a ticket to the screening with BC as well, or is it included?

BTW, the formatting of the list of photo shoots is a bit off. I can't see the details of some of the shoots/talks as they are hidden behind the header for the next section. Sorry to moan about an otherwise great site, but I'm a computer programmer by trade and that sort of thing always catches my eye!

Really looking forward to this weekend, It looks great!

JIll

• Like 1

Hi Jill, no the screening with BC isn't included in the Gold package so if you want to go you will need to purchase a ticket.

Ok I'm officially confused when I bought my gold pass it had a screening listed on the website, it did not say anything about a lead guest introducing it just that it was a screening, now this has gone and been replaced with a line about getting autos. Do people who bought the gold pass before this change get the screening ticket? Thanks

Hi AdamsAdventure, I think you will be best off contacting ME/SM directly regarding this, or email one of the mods as only they are going to be able to shed light on this or discuss it fully with you.

If it was there originally and it's part of the package you bought you will be able to negotiate that with them.

Now they're editing what's included?

Sigh.

Lovely. -_-

Please post the result of your discussion once you get a reply!

Edit: getting a little frustrated after some consideration. Why shouldn't the lead guest introduced screening be included in gold?

I too thought screenings were involved at one point. :/

Edited by MildGrooveOn