Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

Hi, when do we find out where Gold ticket holders have their Photo taken on a set? As I see it, that could be Mycroft's office or 221B, so would be good to know now which it will be in case I need to buy a photo op for the other set. For example, if the Gold ticket is giving me a photo on Mycroft's office then I'll want to buy a 221B ticket when they go on sale tomorrow. Thanks.

Also as a Platinum ticket holder I'm presuming I already have a ticket to the screening introduced by Benedict?

I'm working tomorrow till after 7pm so I'd have no chance of getting any of the tickets with Benedict on a set or a group shot set photo (not that I can really afford them, kind of helps me make my mind up that I'll forgo these :P )

Hi, when do we find out where Gold ticket holders have their Photo taken on a set? As I see it, that could be Mycroft's office or 221B, so would be good to know now which it will be in case I need to buy a photo op for the other set. For example, if the Gold ticket is giving me a photo on Mycroft's office then I'll want to buy a 221B ticket when they go on sale tomorrow. Thanks.

All I know right now is what's written in the ticket section of the site, "set to be revealed soon". I would imagine another e-mail goes out before the tickets go on sale.

Also as a Platinum ticket holder I'm presuming I already have a ticket to the screening introduced by Benedict?

I'm working tomorrow till after 7pm so I'd have no chance of getting any of the tickets with Benedict on a set or a group shot set photo (not that I can really afford them, kind of helps me make my mind up that I'll forgo these :P )

As listed on the ticket page: http://sherlocked.com/index.php/tickets/25-platinum-pass-package

Yes, you got a screening ticket.

Luckily for me tonight and tomorow I am covering the 10-7 shift at work so I'll just stay a few mins and try and get some tickets.

Edit: Just seen the prices! Eeep.

Edited by Raylenth

Any ideas if they'll manage to get the timetable out for all the talks etc before these new tickets go on sale? I'd love to do some of these things but can only commit to events on the Saturday afternoon!!!

So I take it that there's another email with information being send out?

check your spam folder, a lot of my emails end up in there.

I've done that already and nothing. And I never received the very first email with photoshoots and talks prices (and I think I wasn't the only one) :( Could somebody post the info here, please? :smile:

Tempted to get the BC on set photo but not sure I can justify it, am hoping beyond hope that we'll get a double for Ben & Andrew and Ben & Rupert!!

This is why I haven't bought any additional photoshoots yet I was very tempted in the last lot of set shoots and am very tempted in the Ben set one too but might hold back on it in hopes of SM/ME announcing a Ben & Andrew shoot as that's what I'd prefer and having got the Plat ticket I have a photo with them all anyway so if it doesn't happen I wont feel bad about missing out on the ones 2mor its better than nothing and I doubt I could afford both anyway

Really hope they manage to announce it though would love to stand side by side with the 2 hottest guys in the show :wub:

Tempted to get the BC on set photo but not sure I can justify it, am hoping beyond hope that we'll get a double for Ben & Andrew and Ben & Rupert!!

I'd say chances are getting slim given how much he's doing on the Saturday now.

I shall be very sad not to get to speak to the great Arwel, if that's the case: he's really my hero for his glorious production design, making (often fake) London look so glorious, and the sets and locations so stylish and mouthwatering. I'm an architectural historian and art historian, and his work creating the 'feel' of the show is one of the key attractions of Sherlock, for me.

Hee! Someone else who thinks he totally ROCKS!

• Like 1

I shall be very sad not to get to speak to the great Arwel, if that's the case: he's really my hero for his glorious production design, making (often fake) London look so glorious, and the sets and locations so stylish and mouthwatering. I'm an architectural historian and art historian, and his work creating the 'feel' of the show is one of the key attractions of Sherlock, for me.

I 100% agree.

The production crew at this con is a massive, massive draw almost moreso for me than the actors. (despite my Martin-themed whining) As someone in branding in Graphic Design, (on international licenses) the show's presentation is very important to me. The text, the colours, the moods, the little touches in the interior/exterior design... I'd love for there to be more crew added, but those peeps are usually every bit as busy as the stars. :/

Yes the crews of shows tend to miss out on all the love that fandom heaps on the cast and that is so unfair. Like you said without them it would only be half as great.

• Like 1

I really would like my photo taken with both Arwell and Danny, plus Steven and Sue of course, I'd be over the moon if any of these are added to the list. Still 3 weeks to go so I'm not giving up hope yet.

Plus someone told me that they emailed to ask what set the Platinum holders get their photo shoot on and was told it would be the Mycroft's office one, if this is the case I may treat myself to a Rupert Graves on 221b living room set one for my birthday on Friday, or if they have sold out by then I'll just go for just me on the set. I'd like to get it 100% confirmed first though because if it is the 221b set one I get with my package I'll stump up for Mark Gatiss on Mycroft's office.

Edited by evilfairie
  • Like 1

I really would like my photo taken with both Arwell and Danny, plus Steven and Sue of course, I'd be over the moon if any of these are added to the list. Still 3 weeks to go so I'm not giving up hope yet.

Plus someone told me that they emailed to ask what set the Platinum holders get their photo shoot on and was told it would be the Mycroft's office one, if this is the case I may treat myself to a Rupert Graves on 221b living room set one for my birthday on Friday, or if they have sold out by then I'll just go for just me on the set. I'd like to get it 100% confirmed first though because if it is the 221b set one I get with my package I'll stump up for Mark Gatiss on Mycroft's office.

I'd like to know for certain what set photo is included with my platinum ticket too. I've bought the photoshoot with Mark on the Mycroft set and with Rupert on the 221B set, but I really would like my solo shot on the 221B set.

Plus I'd like to know are the set photos (without the actors) limited? Or would they be available on the day as well?

Plus I'd like to know are the set photos (without the actors) limited? Or would they be available on the day as well?

Unless sold out all photos are available on the day. As the set photos are running all day those are really unlikely to sell out.

• Like 1