Latest Guest Announcement - Rey Mysterio

Autograph will be a definate tbh, but the photo shoot I'll decide later. I totally expect and understand that he'll have his mask on, though

It's his wrestling gimmick. I'd be disappointed if he wouldn 't wear his mask :)

With or without his mask! What an amazing guest! With mask would be brilliant but without the mask is also great, it's still him! Could be anyone under that mask(I know it will be him) but you know what I mean!

Edited by Matmego23

Don't take this as any sort of confirmation, but knowing what I know of Rey and the business, I would be *extremely* surprised if he appeared without the mask.

Like, totally stunned. It's not likely at all.

OMG Rey is one of my favourite wrestlers, this is an excellent guest! I was wondering what time the Photoshoot will be? We will be attending all weekend but we have a wedding to attend on the Saturday so will only be at LFCC for a few hours in the morning. I don't want to book a Photoshoot ticket only to find out that I won't be able to use it. Does anybody know what time it will be? Thanks! :)

OMG Rey is one of my favourite wrestlers, this is an excellent guest! I was wondering what time the Photoshoot will be? We will be attending all weekend but we have a wedding to attend on the Saturday so will only be at LFCC for a few hours in the morning. I don't want to book a Photoshoot ticket only to find out that I won't be able to use it. Does anybody know what time it will be? Thanks! :)

Unfortunately the photoshoot schedule isn't released until around the week of the convention. I guess the only thing you can do is wait until the schedule is released before buying although that of course runs the risk of possibly selling out. It'll be doubtful that Rey will be doing posed photos at the table.

• Like 1

this is going to be insane :) shame i wont be able to book a photo with him as im already booked with a few other guests ,

i will try n get an autograph maybe - all depends on how my wonder woman hen party behave LOL :angel: i wonder if we could steal him hmmmm