Sherlocked Website Launched - Tickets on Sale Now!

Massive Events

- 1 individual Photo Shoot with each attending guests (Taken in our studio by a professional photographer, one 6x9 print of each photo will be available immediately)

this is what it says for gold ticket yet people on here saying it doenst who is right

Gold Pass holders get one single photo shoot with all attending guests. No group photos, no special costume/group shots. I have no idea where the idea not all photos are included is coming from.

Come on showmasters/ME we need answers about what these tickets actually mean! because from the sounds of it unless you have gold or up ya gonna get buggar all

What do you need answers on please? The explanations on the ticket website are pretty detailed. Everything is listed. If something is listed as "preassigned" it will be randomly assigned.

• Like 2

Just wondering what does the '5 assigned imdividual photo shoots with guests' mean?

this means that the 5 individual photoshoots will be chosen for you already and you will be told which ones you will go to. so then if any of the ones you want are not in that 5 you pay for them separately

I hope the events bombs at this rate and I love going to these events. But those prices are ridiculous. How can you expect people to go to a Sherlock event and not even have the chance to meet 'Sherlock' unless they buy the suoer pricey package?

Not really one for the fans, is it?

I was so looking forward to this since the announcement last year, booked the Friday off work and had my card out ready to book my weekend, but you can kiss that goodbye.

Ah well, Avengers 2 is out that weekend so I'll go see that instead.

Did you REALLY expect an official BBC-sponsored event to be any different?!? Especially given how popular the main cast is these days.

Hahahahaha. I'm sorry, but this is hilarious.

No way I'm paying those prices. I am a student with a part time job and I don't make what you ask for the VIP package in a year. And most of the other fans are in the same category! And who is watching the show? Us!

Not to mention, no Friday. Way to reward your loyal fans who already bought a ticket to Chevron and try to save the event. We can't now attend this event without missing something of Chevron.

And no Benedict for us regular people? He is not a god. He is an actor. No way is he worth three grand. I don't want to imagine the price for his photoshoot.

The others guests are not even that huge. You can meet Mark for free whenever he is doing theatre. Stephen and Sue were at LFCC and honestly, no big deal.

I would have loved to come to this event on Friday and do Chevron then. But even if I bought a ticket for one day and necessarily missed something of Chevron, I wouldn't be guaranteed to meet Ben because, undoubtedly, his photoshoot will be ridiculously expensive and gone in minutes.

Fortunately I have all the cast's autograph through the mail. And I will not miss Chevron for a CHANCE of a photo with Ben.

I have always loved your events. But this one is way beyond ridiculous.

Edited by SammyRomie
  • Like 4

• Showmasters Admin

Ultimately Benedict can only do a certain amount of things. Autographs take a long time so instead we have put him into other activities such as talks and photo sessions so that he can see as many fans as possible.

- 1 individual Photo Shoot with each attending guests (Taken in our studio by a professional photographer, one 6x9 print of each photo will be available immediately)

this is what it says for gold ticket yet people on here saying it doenst who is right

Gold Pass holders get one single photo shoot with all attending guests. No group photos, no special costume/group shots. I have no idea where the idea not all photos are included is coming from.

Come on showmasters/ME we need answers about what these tickets actually mean! because from the sounds of it unless you have gold or up ya gonna get buggar all

What do you need answers on please? The explanations on the ticket website are pretty detailed. Everything is listed. If something is listed as "preassigned" it will be randomly assigned.

Thank you but I think people were mostly confused about the silver package and whether there would be an autograph one instead of a photoshoot one.

also in Gold for the auto from the lead guest - is this def Benendict or could it be from anyone?

I just don't think people are liking this whole potluck feel to the packages and are panicking so buying the dearer packages just to try and get some certainsy to actually getting something out of the con aside from debt.

Thank you but I think people were mostly confused about the silver package and whether there would be an autograph one instead of a photoshoot one.

also in Gold for the auto from the lead guest - is this def Benendict or could it be from anyone?

I just don't think people are liking this whole potluck feel to the packages and are panicking so buying the dearer packages just to try and get some certainsy to actually getting something out of the con aside froThank you but I think people were mostly confused about the silver package and whether there would be an autograph one instead of a photoshoot one.

Forgive me, I shot the quote to h*ll.

I am reading lead guest(s). So if there's more than one the plural would apply.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean about autograph one instead of photoshoot one.

Ultimately Benedict can only do a certain amount of things. Autographs take a long time so instead we have put him into other activities such as talks and photo sessions so that he can see as many fans as possible.[/size]

Any idea how much the benedict photo will cost

i totally understand that folks would be upset the Benedict auto thing but apart from that the prices are pretty much what I expected. Showmasters / Massive Events always run solid events and if you get a standard entry ticket i'm sure they will be organised in such a way that you can still get autos/photos from the other guests if the other ticket are too expensive. I personally went for Platinum because i knew i would spend round about that and i really need to avoid queuing wherever possible due to problems with my legs. I think its on par with other events this scale

• Like 4

I'm stunned.

Huge build up then a ticket structure / pricing that puts the average fan at a disadvantage straight away.

I know you always get what you pay for, but to put the MAIN CHARACTER out of reach of most ticket holders is just not right.

What a HUGE let down

• Like 1

I just don't think people are liking this whole potluck feel to the packages and are panicking so buying the dearer packages just to try and get some certainsy to actually getting something out of the con aside froThank you but I think people were mostly confused about the silver package and whether there would be an autograph one instead of a photoshoot one.

I am reading lead guest(s). So if there's more than one the plural would apply.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean about autograph one instead of photoshoot one.

sorry but its not how it reads at all, it reads as if you get one auto in total from one of the possible lead guest(s) - so please I'm sorry if I'm sounding stupid but just to clarify if there are say 5 lead guests - would you get one auto in total or 5? (and who would be classified as lead and not lead guests?)

and inregards to the other enquiry, if you scroll throu this thread people want to know if there will be any other packages available (maybe at a later date) one that offers autographs rather than photoshoots as some people prefer autographs to photos.

Thank you for taking the time to clear up some of the misunderstandings I know the site is very busy atm