Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - CARICE VAN HOUTEN

Latest Guest Announcement - Carice Van Houten

Appearing: Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photo Shoot Price: £20

This will be one of the rare UK appearances for Carice so do not miss out thinking she will be at many of our other events we are lucky to be seeing her at CFCC :dance:

Game of Thrones - Valkyrie - The Fifth Estate

4212288cae124efccee6da79cfd4f6aa.jpg

movies_the-fifth-estate2_1.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0396924/

• Like 1

Would be very interested to meet her, really enjoying her CD too but don't think I'll be able to get to Cardiff. Another time hopefully.

Omg! I'm Dutch and so delighted she's coming. As a little girl I was in love with one of her first films (Minoes). Awesome announcement!

• Like 1

Absolutely great guest! Really gutted I don't think I can go to Cardiff especially with both Carice and Jason attending... :(
Please bring them both to to London as well if you can!

This is a rare chance to meet her so if you care about meeting her its worth the trip as we will not be seeing her at many show , just a head up

jason

Yet another top quality guest for CFCC which is always welcome :clap: ALSO makes a very nice change to have a significant, 'rare' signer attending a show like this and not a London or Milton Keynes event. Let's face it, I personally think it is no longer a 'gamble' to bring some of the 'bigger' film and TV guest to the Cardiff event after the overwhelming successes of the previous shows :thumbup:

• Like 1

Sadly won't be able to get there :thumbdown: Any chance of pre-ordering her autograph. She doesn't appear to be on the list

Oh my life I'm devastated I cannot make it to meet her. Been wanting to meet her for so long :(. Amazing guest!