Who was that person thread

I'd also love to know who the Irish chap was who was behind me in the David Hewlett queue Friday night and was then doing Stan Lee (I think) and Carrie Fisher on Saturday.

Was he wearing a red following the nerd t shirt and press necklace by any chance?

I'd also love to know who the Irish chap was who was behind me in the David Hewlett queue Friday night and was then doing Stan Lee (I think) and Carrie Fisher on Saturday.

Was he wearing a red following the nerd t shirt and press necklace by any chance?

I think so but could be wrong.

If he was, it's my friend Phil lol :). He is very lovely, friendly and funny.

Well when you next speak to him ask him if he was talking to someone in the David H queue Friday night about being strangled. If he says yes then it was :)

There was a very muscular fella as Bane, he definitely made my day!!! ;)

I saw him too! ;)

That was me if you want to get in contact or follow me my page is https://www.facebook.com/KingoftheNorthCosplays

Hey there!! It would appear you have quite the fanbase after this weekend both on here and the LFCC forever group on Facebook lol

And twitter, they loved you on twitter.

Well when you next speak to him ask him if he was talking to someone in the David H queue Friday night about being strangled. If he says yes then it was :)

I asked him and it turns out it wasn't him lol. Oh well.

Hiya, i was in the Stan Lee queue on the Friday morning wih an umbrella and then in the first batch for Carrie Fisher on Saturday morning, I wa very exicted and probably chatting to everyone, oh and im from Belfast and wore a "Following the Nerd" shirt with "Cast" on the back lol

Edited by phil_wilce

Hiya, i was in the Stan Lee queue on the Friday morning wih an umbrella and then in the first batch for Carrie Fisher on Saturday morning, I wa very exicted and probably charring to everyone, oh and im from Belfast lol

Did you also do David Hewlett Friday night ? Upload a piccie and I'll definitely know if you don't recognise me and yes I was giddy as a goon as well :)

• Like 1

There was a very muscular fella as Bane, he definitely made my day!!! ;)

I saw him too! ;)

That was me if you want to get in contact or follow me my page is https://www.facebook.com/KingoftheNorthCosplays

Hey there!! It would appear you have quite the fanbase after this weekend both on here and the LFCC forever group on Facebook lol

Really!!! Thats amazing :D

Hiya, i was in the Stan Lee queue on the Friday morning wih an umbrella and then in the first batch for Carrie Fisher on Saturday morning, I wa very exicted and probably charring to everyone, oh and im from Belfast lol

Did you also do David Hewlett Friday night ? Upload a piccie and I'll definitely know if you don't recognise me and yes I was giddy as a goon as well :)

Hi, im unsure on how to load a picture on here so here is a link to my facebook image gallery, let me know if this really was "me" you were chatting to lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=607393542625741&set=pb.100000653010009.-2207520000.1405495056.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xpa1%2Ft1.0-9%2F969493_607393542625741_184597138_n.jpg&size=960%2C720

I'd like to say thank you again to the pit boss in Carrie Fisher's Sunday afternoon photoshoot who patiently went through rather a lot of ticket stubs to find the other half of the Ian McDiarmid ticket I'd handed in my accident. I felt like such a twonk. Normally my tickets are carefully arranged in order, but after I sacrificed my morning schedule to queue for Stan Lee's autograph things went a little awry and I didn't notice that Carrie's was put after Ian's instead of before...

Also, another thank you to the nice security man standing to the right of Stan Lee in his Sunday afternoon photoshoot who said that I might have blinked in the shoot (I hadn't, but it was kind of him to give me a heads-up).

Finally, hello and thank you to all the other crew and attendees with whom I interacted over the course of the weekend - it was a pleasure. (For those of you who don't know me, I was the one with the long hair and probably slightly insane demeanour wearing a Metallica World Magnetic tour T-shirt on Saturday and an Alter Bridge T-shirt on Sunday. ;) )

Edited by CosmicAvatar
  • Like 2

There was a young Asian girl wearing a female Captain America costume (on Saturday I think), with some sort of drawing/tattoo on her right leg. As I was leaning against the wall between photo area D and the cafe, in front of the fire doors, she was right next to me. I got the feeling she was going to say something to me, but didn't. If you're here, feel free to say hi.

I'm looking for someone who can help me identify this Deanerys cosplayer! We chatted in the queue before entering on Saturday, but I never got her name. And she was just in front of me in the Paul McGann TARDIS photo shoot on Sunday, dressed up as Amy Pond. Do you recognise her or even yourself?

10450175_10152307868477585_6907205610308

Who was the lady dressed as mina harker in the cosplay line in front of me. We had great chat about historical costuming. I know she reads my blog, I wanted to send her a copy of the photo I took of her amazing dress.

I'd love to know too! I loved her dress and I have great pictures of her!

I would like to know who the lovely lady was on Saturday who cosplayed as Jadzia Dax & was kind enough to have a photo

with me,amazing cosplayer,I got a great photo & I also saw her at Terry Farrell's photo shoot later on too,she

had 2 phasers & gave Terry one to pose with in the photo,which I thought was very sweet & very cool :smile:

11ax4ra.jpg

ahh the murder mystery dude, if only all crew were as jovial and friendly as yourself.

Ha! You remembered that. I find it easier to get through a day if you keep your spirits up :dance: . Hope the rest of the show went well!

I have to agree, I've seen you at a whole bunch of shows and you always do a brilliant job!

I had my Stan Lee photo op on the Friday and was genuinely relieved when I saw that it was you managing the queue because I knew you'd do a great job getting everyone organised like you always do :)

Naww...thanks! Hope you enjoyed the rest of the show and got everything you wanted. :thumbup:

Edited by Wookie
  • Like 1

Hi, im unsure on how to load a picture on here so here is a link to my facebook image gallery, let me know if this really was "me" you were chatting to lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=607393542625741&set=pb.100000653010009.-2207520000.1405495056.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xpa1%2Ft1.0-9%2F969493_607393542625741_184597138_n.jpg&size=960%2C720

Wouldn't let me access - add me as a friend same name as here and will let you know.

I agree, 'Wookie' was by far the nicest, friendliest crew member I came across!

Thank you. My colleagues are wonderfully friendly people too, just maybe not as much as me :-P

I think I had an interaction with you as well but so much of the weekend has become a blur because I was up to so much.

I think I had an interaction with you as well but so much of the weekend has become a blur because I was up to so much.

Most likely, I was all over the shop! Stan's photos on Friday evening, Super stage on Saturday and Stan's autograph queue on Sunday. I'd be surprised if you only saw me once!

I found myself queuing with a very nice young lady called Sarah on Sunday morning. I was the large gentleman with The Hat. Did your friend ever turn up with the tickets? :-)

Was she wearing a black top with the Batman symbol on it? If so, I was the friend she was waiting for! I was also the guy on Saturday in the building dressed as Emmet from The Lego Movie. :D

I found myself queuing with a very nice young lady called Sarah on Sunday morning. I was the large gentleman with The Hat. Did your friend ever turn up with the tickets? :-)

Was she wearing a black top with the Batman symbol on it? If so, I was the friend she was waiting for! I was also the guy on Saturday in the building dressed as Emmet from The Lego Movie. :D

She was, yes! I assume you got there, then, and she got in OK? :-)

I was looking for her later in the day but I couldn't find her! Tell her I said hi, please. :-)