Who was that person thread

On saturday there was a very helpful and rather cute female crew member handing out VQs for someones line, but for the life of me I now cannot remember which line it was. It was around Lena though, but I dont think it was Lena's queue.

As always, too shy to say hi or anything. Not that I would of anyway haha

Hot Bane is all I'm going to say, I think he's gathering quite the fanbase lol

There was a picture of him going around on twitter last night. He was creating quite a stir and he was flexing him arms in the picture. Pretty sure at this point he has gone world wide lol.

The girl organising the queue outside Brompton Hall on Friday just before 6, really bubbly, did a great job! Would love to say thank you.

Also the girl ripping tickets at Photo Area D for Michael Biehn had a really cute smile...

Anyone?

This was my first comic con and I met some lovely people! 2 girls and 2 guys getting on the tube at embankment, a man from Belfast in the que for entry tickets for him and his family, u made the waiting bearable so thank you! And also a guy in the que for the iron throne who I went and got a hot dog with after, hope you all had a great time! :)

Edited by Katrina1990
  • Like 1

I had a fun time with the groups around me when I was queuing up both days (Saturday was Stan Lee and Sunday was pre-booked early bird ticket). Thanks for including me and offering me a seat as I had a walking stick.

Also I talked to two sisters before and after the autographs for Summer Glau.

Who was the girl Saturday morning dressed as Kristoff from Frozen, giving out high fives and free carrots?? Loved her, definitely kept us entertained. Got a photo with her and Sven.

Pretty sure this is Caroline Strong - not sure if she's on here but she's a member of the "london film and comic com 2013" group on Facebook :smile:

• Like 1

Who was the girl Saturday morning dressed as Kristoff from Frozen, giving out high fives and free carrots?? Loved her, definitely kept us entertained. Got a photo with her and Sven.

Pretty sure this is Caroline Strong - not sure if she's on here but she's a member of the "london film and comic com 2013" group on Facebook :smile:

That was indeed me PartTimeRouge! I'm glad I kept you entertained Chimmykins <3 Would I be able to see the photo you took of me and Sven? I'd love to see it!

Edited by Caroline869
  • Like 1

Hi my name is Tracy and I had ticket number 5 for the Jeff East photo session. I was having a lovey chat with the lady and her husband who was next to me in queue. Really nice to meet you both and I am definitely hooked on Comic Cons now. Thank you for being so nice, you are a lovely couple. I hope you see this message as I didn't get you names either. All the best to. Take care.

Few people!

The guy doing VTs and the woman on the sales desk for Jenna?

The Pit Boss for TJ Thyne's queue?

And the crew on organisers' booth who remembered me from previous cons?

Just want to say a personal thank you to each of you for being brilliant this weekend!

I don't think we are allowed to say when cosplayers are attractive though. Simon Pegg got into some trouble over this from the PC brigade a little while ago I seem to remember.

Whaaat? The only people who would oppose to it are probably those that never get complimented themselves and they label such compliments as "objectification" or some other femi-nazi term. Men like women and yes, women DO like men too - get over it! I mean check out the girls in this thread going on about Bane's arms!! Nothing wrong with liking how something looks (or tastes/feels/sounds/smells) and expressing it politely. Sh**, I walked right up to Danni Divine and flat-out let her know unapologetically without any shame or hesitation whatsoever that I was interested in her and thought she looked hot and sexy. And she loved it. Of course you can't be that direct with everyone but in this case I knew she'd be OK with it.

Couldn't agree more. Just remember that this came up after one convention and the thread exploded with (so-called) feminists having a go at me, Simon Pegg and anyone else with a Y chromosome. Doesn't seem to have happened in this thread so either sense has prevailed; or all the haters are still in hospital on an IV drip recovering from heat exaustion following LF&CC.

• Like 1

I've seen you at lots of shows, and always feel you do a great job.

Thanks Murph!

I have to agree, I've seen you at a whole bunch of shows and you always do a brilliant job!

I had my Stan Lee photo op on the Friday and was genuinely relieved when I saw that it was you managing the queue because I knew you'd do a great job getting everyone organised like you always do :)

Who was the rather young and good looking chap handing out VQT and managing Billy Dee Williams' queue on Sunday? He was very nice and friendly. Big thanks for letting me know that my numbers had been called as I had no idea since the other guests I met last year had open queues all day

I was the photographer in the red t-shirt following Stan Lee around all day, we are looking for the cosplayer dressed as black widow that was the last person to have a photo shoot with Stan on the Sunday, if you are she, or you know of her, please can you comment here...

You did great!

And your sunny disposition made waiting in line much more enjoyable than it otherwise would have been :thumbup:

Thank you that's very lovely of you to say! I really enjoyed myself, was a bit nervous to be given a Stan Lee queue job but you lot were all great and knew what you were doing...

Also Wookie I think you're alright too :P

• Like 1

There was a very muscular fella as Bane, he definitely made my day!!! ;)

I saw him too! ;)

That was me if you want to get in contact or follow me my page is https://www.facebook.com/KingoftheNorthCosplays

Hey there!! It would appear you have quite the fanbase after this weekend both on here and the LFCC forever group on Facebook lol

• Like 1