STAN LEE extra signing on Friday for ticket holders only ...…IMPORTANT

Just want to double check, I have to buy my ticket at EC2. Then do I have to go out and around to EC1 in order to enter? Will I then be queuing to enter. I'm just worried that all the people who already have a ticket and miss the pre-signing will then queue to get in and I'll be stuck behind them and miss my chance. Or can I enter at EC2 and go through to EC1?

Thanks for your help. =D

Am I right in thinking that with this extra signing, there are no VQ tickets and the queue will just go right through to his desk and you leave the venue once you've met him?

That seems to be the case.

Am I right in thinking that with this extra signing, there are no VQ tickets and the queue will just go right through to his desk and you leave the venue once you've met him?

Yes, that's what seems to be happening.

Yes, that's what seems to be happening.

Thanks for the quick reply. That's good. It should mean the queue will move at a reasonable pace.

They usually have black, silver, gold and blue sharpies.

Does anyone know if they will definitely have these different coloured sharpies? Any mods know?

I ask because the idiot in me left it too late to run to the store and grab one of the colours I wanted!

Any info would be great!

Those prints are no longer available

Showmasters - "Unfortunately due to the event being so close we are unable to get our limited edition prints produced in time, therefore these will no longer be available to purchase at the event."

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

They usually have black, silver, gold and blue sharpies.

Does anyone know if they will definitely have these different coloured sharpies? Any mods know?

I ask because the idiot in me left it too late to run to the store and grab one of the colours I wanted!

Any info would be great!

Well unless he happens to break all sharpies of one color... yes, he will definitely have these sharpies.