Gaming Zone at this year LFCC just got BIG

• Showmasters Admin

Replay Events bringing expanded Game Zone to London Film & Comic Con

The Game Zone at London Film & Comic Con is expanding this year to bring both new and classic gaming to the hordes of pop-culture fans at Earl’s Court.

Featuring hands on preview of SACRED 3, classic arcade machines, music based gaming, FIFA lounge, Call of Duty and the first London heat of the Classic Gaming Championships.

Sacred 3 – A chance to play Deep Silver’s action role-playing game prior to its worldwide release in August. Hack 'n' Slash action centered around drop in, drop out cooperative multiplayer for both offline (2 players) and online (4 players).

Classic Gaming Championships – take part in the UKs first ever, national classic games tournament and win an expenses paid trip to the grand final in Manchester

Mario Kart ‘First and Last’ – Play both the original (SNES) and the brand new (Wii U) editions of the enduring Mario Kart. Including tournaments run by Mario Kart world record holder, Sami Cetin.

Call of Duty – take on your mates at COD: Ghosts

FIFA Lounge – Treat your football fever with FIFA 14

Replay Lounges – Taking multiplayer back to its roots with classic split and single screen 4 player games such as Goldeneye, Smash Bros and Micro Machines.

LFCC Celebrations – video games celebrating some of LFCC 2014’s biggest guests, Stan Lee (Marvel games) and Carrie Fisher (Star Wars games).

Replay RHYTHM – Music and Rhythm action games such as DJ Hero, Drum Master and Donkey Konga.

Classic Arcade - 30 classic arcade machines (presented by Retro Games Party), featuring classic arcade games such as Defender, Pac Man and Space Invaders, plus movie tie-in such as Tron, Star Wars and Return of the Jedi.

arcade-932x624.jpg

• Like 4

Shame I'm not going to this event now would of loved to of played Sacred 3, its one the few games I'm looking forward to playing this year.

Loved Sacred 2 and Sacred 3 looks promising oh well its released next month anyway lol

Hopefully we can see a return of this gaming zone for the winter event too :thumbup:

The classic Star Wars arcade games are great fun! Looking forward to this! Hope I'll be able to swing by and have a go! Don't mean to brag but I've got the high score on the original arcade pacman game at the pub round the road 6 times unbeaten ;)

The classic arcade machines were brilliant - as I've said in another thread, one of the benefits is that people didn't hog them for hours, just went on them for a few games, had a laugh, then moved on, so that most people could have a go. (I'm less keen on the modern gaming stations as people sit there for hours and hours, and it's really difficult to get a chance to play.)

I never had the chance to beat my friend on Fifa as it was quite popular, however I enjoyed playing on the old N64 and Snes games. You even had Power Drift arcade machine which was the first time I'd played since 1990! Loved it.

Edited by arnold