Dead Celebrity Guests

englishjim

Aside from the ones mentioned Laurel and Hardy - The Kings of Comedy

I agree and cant believe I totally forgot about these guys.

I'd also want to add Kevin Smith as I used to watch Xena a lot when I was younger. Norman Wisdom and Leslie Nielson

I have a couple of autos from SM events from those who have now passed on; Pat Roach and Colin Higgins (Wrong Wedge) spring to mind.

Managed to miss Michael Sheard and Peter Graves back in the day.

Sadly lots of the original Star Wars and Raiders actors I would have liked have now shuffled off this mortal coil.

There are so many. I still consider myself so lucky that I got to meet Corey Haim before he died. I was obsessed with him all through my teenage years and meeting him in person was just . . . wow. :dance:

You're so lucky! I wish I met him, I really do! I'm an admirer of his early movies and would have loved to have talked to him about them. He was definitely taken too soon.

:(

• 2 months later...

Robin Williams

(But it probably would of been a BIG ask anyway considering how big of a celeb he was so doubt it would of ever happened anyway)

Jeremy Brett

(Been watching a lot of the old fashioned Sherlock on ITV3 lately. Love the show would of loved to of met him shame :no: )

Tom Baker

(Hasn't snuffed it yet thankfully but due to the rumours I'm reading and his age I doubt I'll ever get chance to meet him. Would love to be proven wrong though. One of my top 3 favourite Doctors from Doctor Who for sure)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I like adding to this thread even if it hasn't had any entries since last year :whistling:

Anyway just watched Author and George sat and watched 2 episodes that I recorded just before the last episode aired tonight, at the end I felt a bit sad lol thought the programme was really good it made me feel sad at not only the fact it was over after looking forward to watching it since they first said it was ''coming soon'' and aired all the ads for it but also it made me realize how awesome it would of been to of met Sir Author the creator of such an iconic and awesome fictional character like Holmes.

I used to write stories a lot when I was younger but haven't done any for about 5yrs now but its kind of got me back into it and am sat here despite it being almost 11pm wanting to write a story on something lol

Anyway Sir Author Conan Doyle for sure man what a legend and definitely deserved the title of Sir, sucks he died before I was even born but that's life I guess :grump:

• Like 1

I like adding to this thread even if it hasn't had any entries since last year :whistling:

Anyway just watched Author and George sat and watched 2 episodes that I recorded just before the last episode aired tonight, at the end I felt a bit sad lol thought the programme was really good it made me feel sad at not only the fact it was over after looking forward to watching it since they first said it was ''coming soon'' and aired all the ads for it but also it made me realize how awesome it would of been to of met Sir Author the creator of such an iconic and awesome fictional character like Holmes.

I used to write stories a lot when I was younger but haven't done any for about 5yrs now but its kind of got me back into it and am sat here despite it being almost 11pm wanting to write a story on something lol

Anyway Sir Author Conan Doyle for sure man what a legend and definitely deserved the title of Sir, sucks he died before I was even born but that's life I guess :grump:

Good call. I've been a fan of Sherlock and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's ever since I started reading the Sherlock books as a kid. Good luck with your story writing.

I went to a convention in Cardiff back in 1996 and Mark Lenard was announced. Sadly he didn't attend due to illness and then shortly afterwards he passed away.

As a result, Mark Lenard would be on my list. But I'd have to add DeForest Kelley, James Doohan and sadly now Leonard Nimoy.

Also - Gene Roddenberry.